S&M

Ally came back to the club the next night, and was nervous as hell. She walked into the dressing room filled with beautiful girls. "Angel, you better work that little ass of yours girl!" Lizzo was the perfect example of confidence. 

Ally saw videos of her on stage and was absolutely amazed. Ally was fixing her hair, and checking herself out in the mirror. Her outfit was a white two piece lingerie set. "Witcho fine ass, you betta feel ya self girl!" Koke came up from behind ally and grabbed her ass. 

"This ass is mine." Camila comes from behind as well and pushes Keke to the side. Ally was blushing at the amount of touching that was going on but she figured everyone was half naked around one another so she'd better get used to it. "Um hey Camila." Ally says weakly to Camila. Since she walked into work an hour ago, Camila has done nothing but flirt with Ally. 

Ally didn't mind, she actually liked it she thought Camila was cute. "Excited? You're on next." 

Making a face, Ally puts on a big smile, "Sure, I just gotta go out their and not embarrass myself." 

Camila laughs, "You'll be fine, Keke eats a pizza and gets money thrown at her you'll be great!" Camila pulls Ally away from the mirror and leads her to the main stage. There she sees Dinah and Normani coming off with a mountain of money. "Good luck Angel!" Dinah says as they walk past her. Normani gives her a quick hug, "You'll be great babe, love you!" 

"Love you too..." Ally says weakly, and forces herself to walk on stage. It was Dark.

"You've seen em all but we've got fresh meat here tonight y'all!" Ally heard Dante through the speakers, and the music coming on so she readied herself, "Everyone meet the God's gift to earth...ANGEL!"

The crowd goes wild seeing Ally, as the spot light hits her. Like an instinct Ally starts to dance, as if she's been doing this for years. 

"Yeah baby!"

"Sexy!"

Hearing the endless amounts of compliments really made Ally feel sexy, so sexy is what she gave them. She strips off her first layer of clothing, just to be left in a more revealing two piece. After spinning around, she goes to a sexy crawl on the floor. She shakes her hips in a mans face, and lets him place the dollar bills in her waist band. 

The crowd loved Ally, she thought it was actually raining money. Going back to the pole, Ally climbs it, thanking herself for keeping herself in shape to make it to the top, she spins down gracefully. But when she looks up, a certain face catches her attention from the top balcony. It was Lauren. 

Once she makes it to the ground, the song ends, and it's time for the next girl to come on. Some of the helpers for gathering the money assist Ally on picking the bills up, but she's too focused on her stare off with Lauren, who looked amused. 

Walking off stage, Normani hugs Ally, "My biiiiitch you did soon fucking good."

"Damn Ally, you sure we shouldn't have named you Devil? Because you looked pretty sinful." Dinah adds, "You okay Ally?" 

"Yeah I just saw someone on the top balcony that looked familiar." Ally tells them. "That's okay girl, that'll happen a lot, let's go on the floor to give some lap dances." Normani tells her and they go through the dark hallway to go to the floor. Ally was nervous, she's never given anyone a lap dance before. 

Before she went, Ally was pulled back. "Hey don't freak it's me," It was Camila again, "You sure did make a lot of money tonight, that's impressive." Ally was super close to Camila, she could smell her breathe it was minty. "Oh thanks Camila, I was just about to attempt a lap dance."

Camila giggles, "Let me help you out so you can succeed." Camila pulls Ally into the private rooms and makes her sit down on the velvet couch. Camila sits on Ally's lap, "First you need to make sure you're NOT making eye contact..." Ally looks at Camila and her whole vibe was different, "You can let them touch you but not too much or they'll get carried away." Ally feels Camila's hips move to the rhythm of the music playing. 

"Don't be afraid to touch them back and talk dirty either," Camila turns to straddle Ally's lap, and she's extremely close now. Ally unconsciously lets her hands roam around Camila's body, and in response Camila grinds into Ally more. 

Camila grabs Ally's chin, and gives her soft kiss. "And just like that," She pulls away, "You've made a grand." 

Ally felt a little dizzy, and followed Camila out the room. "Have fun babe." Camila prances to the floor, and Ally decides to go upstairs. She was so amazed at how nice the entire club was, it smelt like roses throughout the entire place. "You did good." 

Ally is startled by the voice and she turns to see Lauren. "Lauren!" Ally runs to hug Lauren. Lauren hugs her back, "It's nice to see you again."

Ally pulls back and feels a little self conscious because she's nearly naked. "Yeah...do you come here often?"

Lauren laughs at the question, "Often? I'm here everyday." 

Ally is confused, "But this place is only opened during the weekend."

Lauren still amused nods, "Yes it sure is, um Ally I'm the owner of the Dragon Lair." 

Ally feels herself stop breathing, "So that makes you-."

"The Boss."