Young, Dumb & Broke

Ally was currently going through her pile of bills. She felt like she was gonna explode. Phone bill, rent, school, water, electricity, etc. "FUCK." Ally screamed out of frustration as soon as she saw her bank account and how little money she has. 

KNOCK KNOCK

Ally heard her door and prayed it wasn't her landlord. She was a week past this months rent and he wasn't a nice person. Shuffling quietly to the peep hole, Ally sighs in relief as she sees her bestfriend Normani.

Swinging the door open, Ally hugs her friend,"Thank GOD it's you, I don't think I can handle Dave right now."

Normani smiles and struts into the apartment. "What's up with you and Dave? He tryna get some kit Kat."

Ally was too stressed to even acknowledge her friends joke,"I need money I feel like when I'm not at school I'm working but I'm not working enough because I need to study to graduate I feel like I'm running out of options Mani."

Ally lays back on her bed and then feels Normani lay down next to her. "You can always quit your job and let me take care of you, you know I got the money."

Ally looks at her friend, "Mani you know I can't let you do that, that's your hard earned money."

Normani laughs, "Please, I show my tits and get three months worth of rent paid."

Normani gets up and pulls Ally up to sit. "Ally you have a sexy body, you have the hair the looks, and I've seen you flirt for drinks it aint nothing different flirting for money...come work at the Dragon Lair"

"If something major happens I'll give it a shot okay, I promise?" Ally says and holds out her pinky, and Normani wraps her pinky around hers. "Great, anyway I gotta go see someone so I won't be able to play you back in cup pong Or text back, I'll smell ya later Ally poo."

Ally watches her friend walk out her apartment. "Wonder who she's gonna see.", Ally gets up and walks to her almost empty fridge, which consisted of a bottle of tequila, an apple, and a half eaten sandwich from subway. Ally pulls out the apple, taking a bite into it. She then hears a knock and assumes it's Normani again.

"Yes Ma- oh." Ally's heart drops as she sees Dave, her landlord. He looked unhappy, as usual. "You're late." he states, and Ally is silent.

"Since you've forgotten how to speak I want you out by tonight." Dave says and casually walks away. Ally shuts her down, and slides down. She feels her tears running down her face and suddenly feels the need to down the bottle of tequila instead of finishing her apple.

-

Normani walks out of the elevator, and down the familiar hallway. She rounds the corner and smiles as she gets closer to the last door of the hallway.

Knocking she waits a second before the door is opened. Normani is pulled in and met with a deep kiss. "Mmm Dinah, lets close the door baby." Normani backs her 'friend' into the apartment and closes the door.

Dinah shoves her against the wall, and wraps Normani's legs around her waist. "You smell good." Dinah mutters and moves her mouth to Normani's neck.

Dinah carries Normani around her studio apartment and gently falls onto the bed, Normani on the bottom.

"I've been waiting for you all day." Dinah's kisses went lower and lower, Normani felt herself get wetter and wetter. "Same here baby."

Normani lifts her hips up to take her shorts and panties off. Dinah helps and once they're off, Dinah puts her legs over her shoulders and dives in.

Her tongue is thrashing against normani's clit, and she brings her hands to massage Normani's breast. "Someone's happy." Dinah mutters and pinches her hard nipples, making her moan. "Oh Dinah!"

Dinah continued to suck and lick Normani's pussy, then inserts a finger into Normani, making her moan outloud again. "Dinah more please!" Normani grips the girls head, and then the head board behind her.

Dinah could feel Normani tighten around her fingers, her clit getting hotter. "Let go baby..." Dinah's voice is all Normani needed to cum. "Fuck..." Normani breathes out and grabs Dinah to come back up for a kiss.

"Enjoy yourself?" Dinah smirks, and Normani smiles back, "I always enjoy our little arrangements Dinah."

Dinah was also a stripper at the Dragon Lair, who became more than friends with Normani. They kept their 'relationship' out of the club MAJORITY of the time, sometimes when they want to make a little more money they put on a show together.

Dinah was in school at the moment but enjoyed her lifestyle as a stripper.

Normani gets up, pushing Dinah to lay down, "Your turn."