Chapter 67: My feelings for you

3 days has passed after what happened.

I still can't fathom the things I've done with Leena.

Well, we've kept it a secret for now.

I've been training Alice for quite some time now.

She wants to learn more sword skills, she's more adept in swords rather than magic I guess.

I've taught her Triple Jolt Combo which was a low level sword skill back in Magnus Island.

It starts with a downward side slash then a upward side slash and finally, the sword will accumulate magic power which will the power of the thrust in the finale.

Alice can't grasp the concept of what I'm telling her, I she needs to gather magic power in every thrust.

It's been three days though.

By the way, the heroes were hardcore leveling outside the city, In the forest.

They've been leveling on the day, and fooling around at night.

While we, we were conducting special training.

I train Alice, while Rin trains the twins.

The twins grasped their training pretty good, since they can use two daggers at the same time.

Talented, very talented.

Leena was practicing Spirit magic so that she can fully grasp the concept of the Spirits.

She's always under the tree on the courtyard of the mansion.

While Rem and Megumi are with their classmates.

"Put more magic in your blade." I said as I was supervising the magic gathering in her blade.

We were practicing early in the morning, and Its already afternoon.

Alice was drenched in sweat and her breathing was rough.

I constantly supply magic to her when she's running out.

And again, her magic broke.

Its not the same as any other skills that she has.

This skill requires massive amount of magic power or Mana, and absolute magic control.

"Again." I said as she gathers mana again.

And again, she failed.

"What's the matter?" I said, she fell on her knees trying to catch her breath.

"Ha.. Ha.. It's hard gathering magic, I can't properly circulate large amount of mana through my sword." She said

Magic circulation, a human has a mana nucleus somewhere around their stomach area, that's where their mana gathers and gets dispersed.

While the subconscious is responsible of how you circulate your mana.

For example, a human wants to use fire magic, he will circulate his mana and his subconscious will trigger how the mana will turn into fire.

Excellent magic control means you can use higher tier of magics.

And currently, Alice is struggling on how to control her magic.

Since we can't move on if she can't control her mana.

"One more..." she said as she stood up and circulated her mana.

Her mana is somewhat in chaos, she disperse her mana from her nucleus and her mana would go around her body fast, like It's rampaging.

"First, calm down, your mana is in chaos." I said as I touched her head, I can feel her mana leaking out.

I poured some of my mana so that her mana would be in control.

"Focus your mana." I said.

Her mana then circulates and starts to be stable, and her breathing starts to be a lot calmer.

"That's it, now focus on circulating." I said, I let her head go and she started focusing.

"It's warm." She said as she starts to blush.

Then her mana circulates further and flows in her sword.

She opens her eyes and slashes her sword; downwards, upwards, and then the last part, the thrust.

But after slashing upwards her mana becomes unstable again, her mana in her sword was dispersed, leading to her thrust to be out of mana.

"Ha!" She thrusts but she quickly realized that the power was gone, she can't feel the mana anymore.

"Just a little close... a split second and my mana is gone." She said

"You were out of focus, the mana dispersed before your thrust." I said as I sit down next to her.

"Why can't I control my magic." She said feeling downhearted, she hugs her legs and started to think deeply.

"Because you were out of focus, are you still worrying about the kingdom?" I said to her

"Yeah, with the threat of the Demons and the recent attack on the kingdom led me to think what would happen if the demons attacks the kingdom again..." She said

"...and the heroes are still training, If they can't protect our kingdom then the kingdom would be destroyed." She said, then I put my hand on her head started to stroke it.

"You know, your a good girl, worrying about your family while your away...." I said in a soft tone to conform her

"I'm still here aren't I? No matter the enemy, I will defeat it just to protect the people close to me," I said to her, she starts to rise her head and look at me with teary eyes.

"If I can't protect you all, then what am I?" I said as I stood up and grab her hand so she can stand up.

"Stand up let's continue training." I said with a smile, she stand up and grabs her sword.

"Thank you, Azazel." She said as she circulates her mana again, her heart was throbbing so hard that she can't focus.

But, her mana was in sync, Its like a melody, a dancing flowers. It's beautiful.

Then her sword shines brighter than the one earlier.

The color surrounding illuminated by her light

The Gold color of her mana shines even brighter.

Her heart starts to beat even louder that she can hear it completely.

She opens her eyes and smiles, her cheeks were blushing

As I stood there admiring the beauty of the golden light

She's like an angel sent down from heavens.

I grab the iron sword that I was using when practicing and held It up against her

She quickly realizes what I want.

She dashes and launches her attack

"Please..." She whispered

With our distance being close she smiles

As she slashes downwards, and upwards, I dodged it and she jumped back and the mana got stronger and stronger.

She smiled again and said, "Please, accept my feelings for you!" She dashes and thrusts her sword to me

The sword tip was shining in a dazzling golden light.

As I put up my sword to change the course of the sword.

Our swords clashes together and I struck her sword horizontally and it slides past me and I caught her.

I wrap my arms around her waists.

"I already got it, Alice." I said and gave her a kiss.

She was surprised and she closes her eyes and she let her sword go and wrapped her arms around me.