Chapter 14: Demon Lords

[He really died huh?]

[Good for him! He's weak you know!]

[I really don't understand why Demon God chose him as his right hand!]

[Now that he's out of our way we can now get Demon God's favor!]

After Jorzath died every demon in Demon Continent or the name Zorras Continent, where most Demon lives, the size is half of Aeris Continent, this is because they have taken half from the Beastmens' continent or Gaazenu Continent, naturally the Beastmen lost and most of them have been taken as slaves to the Demons, the other sailed to Aeris Continent, but due to their power is insufficient, they have been taken as slaves by humans.

Since then the Beastmen are the weakest race in the Continents, and then the Continent that both Aeris and Zorras Continent don't want to offend is the Dragon Continent or Bermion Continent, this Dragons take humanoid appearance because of how they want to live their lives, but some takes Dragon appearance cause they like flying around, Bermion Continent is a Neutral Continent, only Aeiris and Zorras are aggressive to their nature.

The four who was talking are the four Demon Lords, Sestron, Toggan, Vinnoran, and Kazul. They are the four Demon Generals in Zorras continent.

Presently they have been talking about how to deal with humans, making them slaves and sacrifices for Demon God, but due to Jorzath being dead, they could only think if the human continent have summoned a hero to deal with them.

[Who do you all think who killed Jorzath?] Sestron said

[Hmm? They might have already summoned another hero? Just like that bastard Xephyr] Kazul said

[Yeah that bastard sealed Demon God, how dare he?] Toggan said

[Now is the time we rise, for over 2000 years we hid in this Zorras, now we have to kill all those humans and rule this world!] Vinnoran said

Naturally they have hatred because the previous hero Xephyr because he sealed the Demon Lord and ending their reign in the past. But now they are planning to attack the Human Continent again, and the other reason because the seal that is sealing the Demon God is about the be broken and the Demon God will be unsealed, that's why they have to move and make sacrifices for the unsealing of the Demon God.

[Alright, our destination of attacks are Helia Kingdom, Hegerin Kingdom, and Drinao Empire, those are the strongest places in the Aeiris Continent, if we can bring down those three then we will have no problem occupying half of the Continent.] Toggan said while grinning

[Alright, i'll arrange my troops to march at Helia Kingdom, you lot deal with the other two.] Sestron said

[Yeah, yeah, don't be hasty now, i'll arrange mine to attack Hegerin.] Kazul said

[I'll arrange mine to march at Drinao empire.]  Vinnoran said

[Great, then i'll look after this country. You guys don't fail!] Toggan said

[[[Yeah yeah got it bastard]]]

[What?!] Toggan retorted

[[[Nothing]]]

[Its just a matter of time to unseal the Demon God and make those humans fall for their knees while we kill them hihihi!] Toggan said while grinning

Naturally demons have their bad natures, but not all demons are like that, there are those demons who have good nature, although they are called demons, because of their races, they are called that.

The Demon Lords made their moves fast and arranged their Demon Soldiers, each Demon Lord have atleast 150,000Demon Soldiers, this was gathered for 1000 of years after they were defeated by the hero they took 1000 years to get back their original power, and another 1000 years to gather demon soldiers. Now that the Demon Continent is back from the way it is before, and the unsealing of Demon God is close, its just a matter of time for the war between the humans and demons to happen.

[Hihihi now we wage war! HAHAHAHA!] Toggan laughed loudly and performed what he needed to do.