Chapter 41: Leviathan

He resurfaced?!

Those were the words I heard, obviously the giant serpent of the sea that is, I've never seen it so I'm also curious.

"Girls get ready, we'll be going." I said to them, all of them nodded and got up to their room and changed, after 10 minutes they came down, the Inn owner already left, I advised him to evacuate, he nodded and left.

We go to the sea, when we arrived the waves of the sea is not normal, rather then small waves the waves now are bigger, thankfully It's not big as a tsunami, I look around and the people are shivering, the girls too are shivering, come to think of it the air is somewhat cold, I got Cold Resistant on, but I'm worried about the girls.

"M-m-master I-I-I'ts C-cold" said Rin, she's shivering like a little kitten, and the twins too.

Then Rem casted some heat spell on her surrounding and the air got warmer,

"Nice Rem." I said and patted her head, she bashfully looked down while her face is red, the surrounding girls got enviously looked at me, later okay!

I look at the sea again, and now a big wave is coming here, I got surprised, It's a big tsunami, this can sink Rebet in matter of seconds!

Shit! I took out my [Sword of the Dragon God] and swung upwards as the water approaches, due to the swords passive my strength surges up, the wind made contact with the water and,

*BANG*

A loud bang can be heard, I successfully repelled the water and it was blown the other way, It's bad if the water hits us.

The people looked at me in daze, as well as the girls, "Alice! Lead the people out of here, It's bad if the water hits the people here, as well as all of you!" Alice woke up and quickly moved, she advised the Knights and Adventurers to find any citizen in the town and evacuate, I asked the Leena and the others to help Alice, they all nodded and quickly ran, while I face the wrath of the sea.

An earthquake shook the earth of where I stood, and the water waves aggressively, It must be it.

Then the water formed like a mountain and a large creature with red eyes surfaced. Leviathan.

It has a blue scales and horns coming out of It's head, the water aggressively waved to my direction, using my sword again I swung it to the air and the water got blown away.

*ROOOAAAAAAR*

The Leviathan roared and look at me, and It's eyes suddenly glow a bright red color and the water besides it turned into black ice and flew right to me.

I used my sword again to cut through the ice, the ice kept going and going, I got pissed and drew my other sword and continuously after 5 minutes of cutting and slashing it ended, the Leviathan looked at me and roared once again, I appraised it in hurry.

Name: Leviathan

Race: God

Class: Mythical Monster

Level: 120

It's a God?! What?! I didn't expect this? I ran through the sands and used my long ranged sword skills.

A dual wielding skill! [Cross Arc Slash!] after I swung my swords and X mark appeared in the air and towards the Leviathan

*BANG*

A loud bang echoed in the air, and black blood came out of it's body, oh I injured it!

Then It got angry and used black ice again, I sliced the icicles that flew right unto me and jumped using my full strength, oh shit! I shouldn't used my full strength on jumping! I'm at the clouds now!