Chapter 65: The Academy.

In a few days we'll depart towards Azure Lake, so I'm still taking my time relaxing as much as I can.

The pendant I received bestowed me a new skill, which is essential for team fights.

I've been receiving titles from the system from this past days, and now I've got a new title

Title Acquired: Couch Potato.

What?! I've just relaxed for a moment! Oh wait, I've relaxed and did nothing from the past few days apart from training the girls, nothing, absolute nothing.

As Eric oversees the finances of Gremit, merchants have been coming back this past few days and trade is better now.

The heroes were just messing around the city too instead of training.

I was relaxing on my bed, until I felt something crawling up to me from my feet to my body, a mountain was hitting my body and my tower is rising too.

Wait?!

I stood up and looked who was it, It was Leena.

I can hear her say "Ara Ara~" but no

"You're just lazing here you lazy boy~" She said as she teased me

"Stop teasing me!"

"Well you can get up, but I see something else was getting up~" She said as she looked at me seductively.

I looked at my nether region and saw my tower has risen up.

"Please look away." I said to her

"Oh no, a man has to release his urges from time to time you know~?" She said as she crawls up to me closer and closer

Well I've had it enough!

I grabbed her and pushed her on the bed, her face was surprised, as I looked directly at her eyes/

"Teasing a man to an extent is bad you know?" I said as I moved my face closely to hers, her face became beet red and pushed me

"I-I was just teasing you! I-I'm still not ready for that!" She said

I laughed at her and I said, "Got you~"

She pouts and left the bed and stood up,

"The restoration of the Academy is finished, Eric wanted to pass that message to you." She said her face is still red.

Then she left the room, but if she didn't stop me then what? Do I graduate my virginity?!

I set aside such thoughts and got dressed more appropriate and left the room.

**********

The City Hall's Office:

I arrived at the office, Eric and Duke Barin was there, they've been discussing something and when they saw me enter they stood up.

"Great news! The Academy is functional! We can open the Academy but we are short in funds, the income from the merchants isn't enough because the trade merely started, we can increase the tax of the citizens but that would send them to bankruptcy the citizens only started working again a few days ago." Eric said as he scanned through all the papers in front of him, Its all the income reports this few days.

"Well the City's vault isn't enough to cover the restorations of the other houses let alone open the Academy and the Orphanage."

I pondered a bit, I have money on me but how much would that cost?

"How much will that cost? I mean all the expenses from opening the Academy and Orphanage to restoring the town?" The farm took all our remaining funds as we prioritized the food of the city.

"About 300 Gold Bits, all of that will cover the expenses." Eric said as he looked at me.

"Alright, I'll donate 10 Platinum Bits, first of all, investigate the funds that was taken by Fritz and the corrupt nobles with him." I said as I took a bag with 10 Platinum Bits, that's about 1000 Gold bits, that should be enough to cover the city's restoration.

I put it on top of the table, they're eyes widened.

"I-Is this alright?! That's about 1000 Gold Bits?! That's more than enough of what the city need?!" Eric said,

"It's alright, its for the city, as I said, investigate the funds that were taken by Fritz and the corrupt nobles." I said

They both nodded and Eric started writing the stuff that were needed to do, Duke Barin helped sort out the papers as they both worked.

********

Deasworth Academy of Sword and Magic:

I visited the said academy, it was huge, I mean huuuuuuuuge, Its a fantasy caslte, like H*gwarts. Eric gave me the information about this academy, this was built by the Great Sage Will Deasworth. He was a companion of the First Hero Xephyr 2000 years ago, he used a magic called Ageless where he cannot age nor get old, he built this Academy after disappearing 50 years ago.

It seems that the broken stones were replaced and the Academy were bright again, they said

Alice said her father studied here, as she was about to study here in Deasworth Academy but it was shut down due to lack of money, due to Fritz of course

The King didn't have the time to repair the Academy as Demon Lords are threatening his kingdom again.

Poor Academy.

I'm with Leena, Alice and Levy here.

"This place is so nostalgic..." Alice said as she admired the great structure in front of her

"Youve been here?" I asked

"Yeah, when I was a little, my sisters and I go here to visit my brother who's studying here." She said as she remembers the sweet past of her childhood

Wait brother? This is the first time I heard this?

"You have a brother?" I asked

"Yes, he's currently at Helia Kingdom studying." She said to me

Helia Kingdom? Oh yeah where the church has much influence.

So the prince is at the Helia, the Demon Lords might attack that Kingdom though.

The Demon Lords might have preparing for war, we should be ready, enough of that.

As the school isn't open yet I suppressed the urge to enter.

I picked up Levy and asked

"Hey Levy, what do you want to eat?" I said

She answered happily "Sweets~" She raised both of her hands in the air as I walked away from the academy

"Sweets might destroy your teeth you know?" I jokingly said

"Eeeh? So we wont get sweets?" Teary eyed Levy said

Ah so cute!

"We'll get sweets after we eat lunch okay?" I said

"Got it~" She said as she smiled sweetly.

Alice and Leena chuckled as they both walked both of my sides.

How heartwarming~