Chapter 50: Healing and Beast Scroll

*CLANG*

A loud clashing of swords were resounded inside the Dungeon,

Azazel and the Minotaur are clashing swords Azazel doesn't take any damage but the Minotaur is taking big damages.

"What's the matter you cow? Is that all you've got?!" I provoked the Minotaur

*ROOOOOAAAAAAAR*

His eyes became red, deep red and his body began to pump and grow bigger and bigger.

"Body strengthening?" Is he using Body Strengthening? A physical magic that boosts your Defense and Physical attacks.

After that he slashes his swords towards me again, I parried it but the strength of the hit resounded inside the dungeon, tsk so stubborn

I blocked and blocked his attacks, his attacks are faster than before.

"I wouldn't kill you so quick, It'll be a waste of experience for the girls." Then I slashed my sword on his bosom.

My sword cuts through his chest but it was a shallow cut.

"You wouldn't die on that so rest east." I said and shouted, "Girls, I'll discuss something to you all!"

They all ran unto me and discussed my intentions, while the Minotaur is healing himself I've come up with a team combination! Yeah I'm not a chuunibyou or anything I just wanted a little teamwork on this!

After that I'm in the front, Rin and Alice is behind and, then the twins are behind Rin and Alice then the mage group, Levy, Rem, and Megumi is behind the twins and Leena is on the rear.

"Okay! Lancelot combo attack! Commence!" I shouted

"""""YES!"""""

I feel like I'm a commander! I repeat I'm not a chuunibyou! Just and Otaku!

I ran and the Minotaur slashes his giant sword from above

I parried it with my Demon Lord sword, after his sword is above his head I cut his right hand where he is holding his sword using my Dragon God sword, using its unique skill which is its sharpness I easily cut his right hand like butter, but disgusting butter.

"Now!" I shouted then I jumped back and landed behind the twins, Levy freezes the ground and freezes the legs of the Minotaur to his waists.

Alice and Rin dashes unto the Minotaur, then used sword skills

"[Sword Skill: Royal Slash!]" Alice shouted her sword glows a gold color and slashes it towards the Minotaur

"[Sword Skill: Beast Thrust!]" Then Rin's rapier glows green and thrusts the Minotaur multiple times,

"Hikari, Hikaru are you ready?" I asked the twins

"I'm ready master~"

"I'm also ready master~" They both said while saluting like a soldier, so cute!

"Then here we go!" As I said that they both jumped and placed their feet on both of my palms, then using little strength I launched the twins towards the Minotaur

""[Sword Skill: Twin fang dagger!]~"" They both said and both of their daggers glows blue and slashes into the neck of the Minotaur.

The Minotaur is roaring in pain over and over again, he can't get out of Levy's black ice

Then Rem and Megumi stepped in front they chanted both their magics and casted it

"[Light Javelin!]" A Light projectile launches out of Megumi's hand.

"[Flame Arrows!]" After channeling her magic on her staff she draws out more flame arrow than before, Nicely done!

It hits the chest of the Minotaur, the Minotaur roared in pain again and struggling to get out of the Black Ice

Then Leena steps in, she draws her bow and chanted magic, this time it's a very different magic, I don't know what it is, but after that an arrow appeared on the string of her bow, a large one!

"[Nature's Holy Arrow!]" Then she launches the big ass arrow towards the Minotaur.

*WHOOSH*

It hits the head of the Minotaur, then the Minotaur stopped struggling and his head fell down.

Oy that's overkill!

"Ahh, we did it!" Leena shouted

They all shouted in cheers, Alice was even tearing up, she said she couldn't believe that she defeated a Minotaur!

They all leveled up by 3 levels, that's something!

After that the door behind the dungeon where we are opened,

*CREAK*

Oh the door beyond opened, we entered the room and there are two pedestals there, and two scrolls.

"What is the Healing Scroll here?" I asked, Rin answered,

"The one with the Golden ribbon wrapped around it." Rin said and stared at the other scroll,

"What's that other scroll?" I asked

"I don't know" Rin answered

And we walked and I took the Healing scroll, I untied the ribbon and opened the scroll.

The language is different? What is this?!

>Ancient Beast Language (Lv. 1) Acquird

Well that was easy, Horray for cheat skills.

I quickly leveled up the ancient beast language skill that I learned, after that I can read the contents of the scroll.

The contents are the process of learning the magic, that magic is called Regeneration? And there is a note on the downside of the scroll

"For those who has no ill intentions in their hearts may learn this magic, but for those who are wicked in their hearts may not be granted."

>Regeneration (Lv. 1) Magic Acquired.

Eh?! Cheat skills rock.

"I learned the magic." I said, all of them stared at me and their mouths opened.

"Y-You learned it in matter of seconds?!" Rin exclaimed

"Y-Yeah, I also learned ancient beast language." I said and their eyes were even wider and their open mouths became more open.

"T-The lost language of our ancestors! H-How!" Rin asked.

Well I don't even know why I'm such a cheat character!

After that Rin took the other scroll, she unties the blue ribbon wrapped in it and reads the content, she shakes after reading it.

"R-Rin! What's happening!" Alice shouted, then the white skin of Rin has grown black stripes like a tiger and her eyes began to change to, into different colors, her left eye became red and her right eye became blue, a Heterochromia?!

"W-What is this?!" Rin exclaimed again.

"It think you evolved Rin-chan" Rem said

"Yeah, I've seen that in one of the mangas' I've red." Megumi said

Then Alice stares into Megumi with confusion, she might think that what is a manga or something.

Then the twins looked at the contents of the scroll, they red what is written, and they were shaking too, their skin began to grow black stripes, and their eyes began to change, Hikari has yellow and blue eyes, while Hikaru has the opposites.

"Waah~ I'm same with big sis~" Hikari said

"Me too~ Me too~" Hikaru said, wahh so cute! Both of you!

We need to figure out what is their abilities after coming out of the dungeon.