Chapter 38: Arrival at Rebet Port Town!

We departed early in the morning, good thing that those bandits has a carriage and horses hidden at the back of the fort, since the carriage Simon was using got destroyed by those bandits we used the carriage of those bandits, it seems the carriage used by those bandits are stolen too.

Driving through Kux road, it seems that the town is close because I can smell the ocean from here, for 3 hours we traveled the same road, there are magic beasts lurking here but they are not aggressive so we didn't mind them, but the danger of bandits are still here though. There are monsters too but Leena sniped them and killed them, those were small fries though.

While driving, Hikari and Hikaru are besides me on the coach's seat. They requested that they wanted to ride beside me, so I let them, though Leena has a jealous look, and surprisingly Rem and Megumi kept gazing on the coach's seat enviously.

"Seating besides master~" Hikari said while wagging her tail.

"Hehe~ master is besides Hikaru~" Hikaru said while her tail is wagging too.

They sure are happy, currently I didn't wear my equipment, I just wore a buttoned shirt and trousers. The carriage that we have are three, first my carriage on the front, then Simon's carriage is in the middle with him the surviving adventurers, and the third is the women we rescued, seems their complexion greatly changed after they got out of that fort. 

Since the wind blew the same direction using my [Navigation], Hmm It's peaceful here, no monsters or magic beasts. Then just as I suspected, thieves are lurking here, [Sense-Danger] picked up several people hiding on the trees, Hikari and Hikaru picked up a scent too, they smelled iron, no not iron, blood.

Then after 30 minutes a guy was walking to us while seems to be injured. Hmm.

"H-help! I-I was attacked by bandits!" He shouted.

Everyone in the carriage was startled, but not me, because I used appraisal.

Name: Granger

Race: Human

Class: Thief

Level: 9

Well, I just exposed him.

"Bandits? There are no bandits here." I said to him, he was startled and his eyes became round.

"W-what are you talking about? T-they attacked me h-here!" He said while averting his eyes.

"Not bandits, maybe thieves." As I said that he began to tremble, he takes a step back and reaches his sword on his hips.

Then thieves came out one by one, a number of 30 came out. 

"You have the guts to come here kid, how about you leave all your belongings here, and those girls too. Haha!" The guy who looked like an ogre walks in front and said that, he's a brute guy with a shiny head, and a mustache on his face. Wearing only a leather armor and carrying a great sword.

When that guy all the thieves laughed too. He seems to be the leader I appraised him.

Name: Waller

Race: Human

Class: Barbarian

Level: 31

This is the first time I've seen a barbarian, so he's a barbarian?

"Come on! You don't want to fight Waller the Great! If you don't leave all of your belongings and those women we will use force!" The one behind him said that he has the same body structure as that one called Waller.

"Hehe! Come on brother, let us give him blood and taste those women, Hihi that elf sure is cute!" Waller said, then something was welling inside me, was this my power? No, this is anger.