Chapter 42: I became a Father?!

EHHHH?!

I was still dumbfounded on what I heard just now? Me a papa?!

"W-Wait! This is too sudden!" I said to her but I'm not rejecting her on this, I was just shocked.

"It's no good?" She asked with puppy eyes, CUTE!

"I-It's not that, I'm just surprised that is." It's my defeat now, uhhh

"Will you accept Levy as your daughter?" she said while wondering, she's just so cute! AHH

"Yes yes, I'll accept Levy as my daughter." I said while accepting defeat.

"Yay~" She said and hugged me tightly, If I'm just an ordinary person I would be crushed now, she's still a God though.

"For now we'll go back to the town." I said, and Levy for some reason pulled my sleeves while having a sad expression.

"What is it Levy?" I asked her, she looked at me, and little droplets of tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

"Levy did terrible things to those people, will they forgive Levy?" She asked while her tears are falling.

"I'm sure they will, I'll convince them too, come let's go." I said and pulled her hand.

"Un!" She nods, and we walked through the water back at the shore.

My clothes are all wet, Ugh, well I'll use [Dry] later when I got back.

We arrived at the shore, since the water is clear now and not black anymore the cold air faded too.

We walk back to town and there are no people there, where did they evacuate?

And then I saw a familiar face on one of the towers of the town, Leena

Maybe she's looking for me after the fight was over.

"Hey Leena!" When I call her out her eyes shone and immediately climbed down the ladder and ran to me.

She arrived in front of me and hugged me tightly, "Oof!" I exhaled when her impact hits me, she was trembling.

"I-I saw the clouds turn black and b-black ice came falling, I though you were gone." She said while somewhat crying on my bosom, I stroke her head and whisper to her, "There's no way that I'd leave all of you, It'll be bad when Leena and the others are sad, do you understand?" I said to her softly.

She nods and wipes her tears and looks at me, she looks at my face as if she's inspecting my face, then she sighs and looking relief.

I looked at the surrounding, the black hail reached here huh? Half of the town were damaged, none of the houses are actually destroyed, good thing all of the citizens were evacuated quickly.

Then Leena found something besides me, a little girl with a blue hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Umm, whose child is that? Is she lost?" Leena asked me in a confused tone while tilting her head.

"Ah, no, the truth is-" Before I can finish my sentence Levy interrupted

"I'm papa's daughter!~" She said while smiling and her right hand is raised.

"Who's papa?" Leena asked again,

Levy points at me and said, "That's papa!"

"Eh?" Leena said with a confused look, then after 10 seconds she realizes about it, "EHHH! Azazel! You have a child?! With who?!" She said while dragging my clothes back and forth.

She was almost crying, "W-wait, let me explain the situation." I said while grabbing her shoulders.

I explained about the Leviathan incident and how she was controlled by the Demon Lord, then defeating her and using magic to unbound the Demon Curse.