Chapter 22: Few magics and Departure

[Eh?!](Azazel)

I let out a dumbfounded voice, what is she saying?!

[I said i'm coming with you!](Leena)

[You're coming with me?!](Azazel)

{Yes! I'm coming! Don't make me repeat!](Leena)

She was insisting on coming, her eyes were full of determination.

[Why do you want to suddenly join him Leena?](Mylaela)

Her mother quickly questioned her about why she wanted to go with me, why does she want to join me!

She looks at the ground, having a red face, she must be embarrassed.

[I-its because i- i- i want to support him for the rest of my life!](Leena)

[Huh? EH?!](Azazel)

What? Support me for the rest of my life? Why?!

I'm getting embarrassed too! What the hell Leena!

[Why? Is there some kind of reason?](Mylaela)

Her mother continued with a curious look on her.

[I-its because i felt that meeting him is my fate, and i want to go with him where ever he goes, the time he saved me from the demons is the time i realized he must be a hero, so i-i-i- I want to join him in his adventure!](Leena)

The room fell silence, after she said her true feelings, her face became beet red, her eyes were closed while her head is downwards, clenching her fist, while holding her knees.

[Well why not? Right dear? Its about time to let our daughter go on her own journey, she's already 118 years old, she's an adult already](Mylaela)

[Right, it should be fine because you're coming with Azazel, i can see that he's a good person, look how the spirits are dancing besides him, he's a hero who saved our children so why not?](Tamriel)

Both of her parents agreed on her request, while i was dumbfounded, wait she's 118? maybe because elves ages slow, so 118 is like 18 years old in human terms.

[Mother... Father...](Leena)

She quickly glanced at her parents,

[Go have your own adventure dear](Mylaela)

[Go have fun Leena](Tamriel)

[[[Yeah be sure to tell stories when you visit!]]]

Her family quickly gave their permission to let her join me, while i was again dumbfounded on what's happening right now, what the hell is wrong with this family?

[Thank you! Everyone!](Leena)

She quickly bowed her head.

[Hey Azazel](Tamriel)

After that Tamriel, Leena's father glared at me like i was a prey.

[A-ah yes!](Azazel)

I let out a surprised voice

[You better make my daughter happy, if you don't i will make you pay... if i can defeat you... probably](Tamriel)

I let out a bitter smile,

[O-of course you can entrust your daughter to me](Azazel)

There's nothing i can do to refuse his request, and Leena's request to come with me.

[P-please take care of me Azazel!](Leena)

[A-ah yes, me too.](Azazel)

We exchange glances while our eyes met, after a few seconds, she noticed my red eyes, my beautiful crimson red eyes, she averted her gaze while her cheeks are beet red again.