Chapter 47: Beast Dungeon.

After waking up and having breakfast with the beastkins we pay respect to the deceased beastkin who fought defending their village, they buried them in a graveyard inside the forest.

After that we readied our equipment and items, since Nozan gave us plenty of potions we can dive in.

Food and necessities are in me, we have plenty of food inside my [Infinity Storage].

Now I checked their equipment first, Alice's sword is still fine, Since Leena's bow is a magic bow It's hard to be broken, then Rin's rapier is a little crooked so her grandfather gave them weapons, as well as the twins, at first Nozan doesn't want the three to dive in the dungeon, but due to the stubbornness of the three he gave up, they said they wanted to stick with me, then Nozan gave me a furious look, It's not my fault! Then Rem doesn't use a staff, so Nozan gave her a staff for mages, and Megumi was given a bracelet, he said that It's used by beastkin priests to strengthen their healing output, since Levy didn't need weapons she didn't take any.

After checking all of the equipment and consumables we went to the dungeon, my heart is racing, I'm excited somehow, In Magnus Island, dungeon diving is very common, I often get bored because of troublesome quest about picking up stuff in a dungeon, or slaying small fry monsters, but now It's different, I don't know, but I'm feeling pumped up!

"Why are you so excited?" Alice said to me,

"Umm, well It's my first time in a long time that I'm diving in a dungeon." I said while holding Levy's hand, I'm a little accustomed on being her parent though.

"Is that so? Well adventurers do get quests about diving dungeons, I've dived in a dungeon long ago, but that dungeon collapse, good thing there are no adventurers there." She said while looking straight while walking.

"Is that so? Well at least you have some knowledge about dungeons." I said

Then we arrived in front of the dungeon, we look around it first, then Nozan spoke,

"This dungeon has 10 floors, It's quite different from other dungeon that has many floors, but the difficulty of this is A Rank,

When Alice heard that she was startled, "A-A Rank?!"

"Yes, because our ancestors used this dungeon to protect something important you know?" He said,

"A Rank? Is that suppose to be dangerous?" I asked, then Alice spoke to me

"Yes, there are ranks for dungeons too, the weakest dungeon which is Rank F, and the hardest dungeon out there, S Rank, I've only been in D Rank dungeon, but this is dungeon is A Rank, which is my surprise." Alice said,

"I'm here, so don't worry." I said with a smile, then Alice's face turned red,

"I-I know that you know!" She said and retreated back and went to Leena, what a Tsundere, everyone laughed softly and Nozan continued to spoke

"No one entered this dungeon until now, because we protected this sacred dungeon, but now the healing magic is needed so we do not mind If you take it Azazel." He said.

"Yes, I'll make sure to heal your arm." I said

"You better take care of Shiro, Kaede and Kiyoshi!" He said in an angry voice,

"Grandfather! I said It's Rin now!" Rin said, she said that she wants to retain her name until her slave collar is broken, but she said she didn't mind being my slave though, as well as the twins, but I can't make them my slave right? They're just little girls.

"Then we'll be off." I said and we went inside the dungeon.

We walked inside the dungeon, then when we reached inner part of the dungeon the daylight faded and It became dark.

Rem put up a light spell, the [Light Orb] illuminated the dark dungeon, good thing there's no monsters.

We continued to walk inside, the rock walls became wider and wider, and then we reached a wide area, why Is this area so wide?

Then we heard squishy sounds, all over the place, what's that?

Then I caught a sight of a green colored jelly rolling around, It's a slime?!

"There are slimes everywhere so be careful." I said and the girls froze

"S-Slimes?! Ew gross!" Alice said,

"They eat clothes and leave you naked!" Leena said

"I don't like slimes!" Rin said

""Slimes is a no no!"" The twins said

""Ewww slimes!"" Rem and Megumi retorted

"Slimes? They're weak right papa?" Levy said

They eat clothes?! Is it a good thing? Wait no! I'm not a pervert!

"Hey Azazel! You're thinking something perverted!" Leena said

"Hey! No I'm not!" I retorted, then they continually teased me, until they got tired of it too.

We walked the wide area, then green slimes then rolling around, I appraised It

[Green Slime/ Rank F

Level: 2

Peaceful slime.]

It's a peaceful slime though, so we walk straight, then different colored slimes started to appear,

[Red Slime/ Rank F

Level: 3

Aggressive Slime.]

[Blue Slime/ Rank F

Level: 3

Aggressive Slime.]

[Purple Slime/ Rank F

Level: 3

Aggressive Slime.]

There are so many slimes! Coming one another,

"Guys, get ready to fight!" I said, they readied their weapons,

"Slimes have a small core inside them, pierce through them." Alice said,

The red slimes came rolling aggressively, It's cute though, Rin pierces her rapier into one of the slimes,

*Whoosh*

Like a wind, her rapier pierces through the slime, and the core inside broke, and the slime collapses, same goes for the rest, Leena used her bow, then the twins used their daggers and pierced through the slimes, Rem used magic and used [Flame Arrow] I gave her some MP Potions so that she doesn't run out of MP, Levy used her black Ice to pierce the slimes, It's a little overboard if she uses her true power, so I said to her to hold back, Megumi supported the rest, while I was watching them how to fight, they have good coordination, with Rin and Alice on the front, while the twins are assassins, then Leena will be the marksman, Rem and Levy will become the mage in the middle and Megumi as the support, they'll be a good party, and then they'll leave me behind, yeah that's the sad truth.

For 10 minutes they destroyed the slimes, and the place became sticky,

"Ew, this is why I hate slimes" Alice said, and thr rest complained.

Thay gained little EXP because It's only a low level monster, I remember that I can see EXP points to them though?

Alice has 23 EXP, Leena has 28 EXP, Rin has 29 EXP, Hikari has 21 EXP, Hikaru has 22 EXP, Rem has 20 EXP them Megumi has 12 EXP, I think Levy's level will never get any higher, so she didn't have any.

Then we continued, but the something is happening behind us, the green slimes are combining each other, all of the slimes surrounding us, then It formed into a large slime.

[Giant Green Slime

Level: 20

Eats whole human alive.]

Wait what?!