Chapter 61: The new ruler of Gremit

Duke Barin invited us inside his second house because his mansion was destroyed between our conflict. Sorry!

He shaved his beard, trimmed his hair and put on a noble clothing.

"Sir Azazel, Welcome to Gremit City, I am truly sorry for the uproar my retainer have made." He said while bowing his head.

"Ah no, it's okay, I'm just glad you're safe and every commoner here is safe." I said while scratching my head

Currently Torus is besides me standing like a real butler and Levy is sitting besides me eating sweets.

"Delish~~~" She said while eating

Cuuuute~

"Anyway..." I said and handed over him a letter.

"Hmm, what is this?" He asked

"It's from the King, King Solomon"

"Ah, Solomon." He said and took the letter from me and red it.

His playful face earlier became serious as if he saw something unpleasant.

"This is serious, with my current condition I can't lead Gremit, the soldiers and defenses, the commoners, everyone will surely go down with my current condition." He said and pondered.

He opens his mouth again and spoke, "I will soon rebuild this ciry, the noble district is destroyed and over half of the commoners area are destroyed tool, I freed all the slaves here, I've taken care of Fritz too, and the other two mercenaries with him, the only one who escaped is Sirius."

Fritz is currently on a dungeon he was healed first and then thrown inside the dungeon, the other two too.

"You should rest, the sun is going down too, I've arranged an Inn for you on the center of the Merchant District." He said and stood up

"Let us talk tomorrow." He said and we shook our hands and we left.

The girls are inside the city too, I've instructed them using telepathy to meet me on the Inn Duke Barin told me about.

"Hey Papa, we'll go shopping tomorrow right?~" Levy asked while she's skipping besides me, so cute.

"Yeah, we'll go with everyone tomorrow."

"Yay~" She jumped happily but her jump was full force it reached the clouds, Oh no

I jumped also and caught her

"Don't go jumping like that, even though you're a god you're still my daughter." I said,

"Yes, I'm sorry Papa..." Her eyes were downcast and the smile on her face disappeared.

"I'm not mad or anything, I just worry even though you're strong." I said and caressed hair

"Mmh~" Her face came back to normal, what a cute girl

I used Wind magic to smooth our landing, If I didn't use that I'll totally destroy the ground. I don't wan't that to happen Duke Barin will kill me.

Torus is here with me too, he's a real butler, not just a butler a God Combat Class Butler! Ah my inner Otaku is wriggling out

We walked through the city

The citizens are still repairing their damaged property.

"Ah! Master Azazel! Welcome!" One citizen greeted me, I greeted him back of course

Everyone greeted me as I pass through the commoner's district

But there's also the slums, small children are destined to be hungry for eternity I heard that most children tend to be Adventurers when they grow up, because it is the only job they are capable of.