Chapter 72: Giant Tamer.

With a loud roar, the zombie giant stomped on the ground, its undead body and black-red eyes were the one standing out, its rotting body is glowing in a dark color as blood started gushing out.

Zombie Giant, a level 40 monster back in Magnus Island, it's situated on the underworld of the game which its a hard opponent to deal with, because of its durable body and large power which takes a party to defeat.

The giant takes a deep breath and black smoke started oozing out of its lip gaps, and it suddenly launched the smoke out

"GRAAHHHH"

The black smoke started going everywhere, the bandits who're still alive started suffocating/ Thankfully, the barrier was still on and my party members are protected.

The heroes struggled, the smoke suffocated them but they moved away. They kept fighting it with all their might, using their skills that they have as a hero to defeat the giant. But the giant is a zombie now, the giant has an excellent regenerative skill.

"Damn, how do we defeat this thing?"

"Yeah, its regenerating fast."

"Should we just slash it altogether?"

"Come!" 

The heroes came up with a plan and decided to pour all of their strengths to the giant, as the giant's smoke kept pumping out the heroes kept slashing and hacking.

"Oho~ Come on pitiful heroes! Is this the extent of your strengths? This is just one giant? What if I summon a couple more giants? HAHAHA!" Orzen laughed as he watched the battle unfold in front of him. He's currently on top of the rocks, watching it from above.

While the heroes kept the giant busy, the bandits were dying one by one, their bodies fell and rose up again. They were revived as zombies.

"Damn..." The heroes' classmates grumbled, they saw how their enemies were reviving and as a zombie, in the past they fought zombies in a dungeon and they know how troublesome it is to fight zombie. Let alone a lot of zombies.

Rem and Megumi stepped up help fight. Using the fire magic she learned during her stay with Azazel. Her firepower now is destructive. Megumi used her magic to heal those who are injured during the battle.

Azazel's party members helped fighting the zombies too. They gained a lot of experience during their adventure with Azazel.

"This is a good place to gain experience guys, go I'm going to fight that giant tamer guy." Azazel said, he jumped up on the rocks and ran towards Orzen.

********

Orzen, a giant tamer. 4 years ago he learned how to tame a giant thanks to Sestron. The demon lord Sestron gave him that power, Orzen found a portal leading to the giant's nest. Giants are rare species, they are not found in any parts of this world, but they are found in another dimension that is only accessible by portals.

There are different dimensions that are found just behind a portal. There are two kinds of portals, a portal that can lead people to other dimensions and portals that as a gate to other places. But portals aren't used that much because of it's prerequisite of use, a mage that specializes in portals can only open it once a year, There are scrolls that can open portals when used, but it consumes the scroll.

Orzen got a hold of 3 portal scrolls from Sestron, 3 times to go and return from the giant realm. That's why he got giants on his disposal.

"You will taste the wrath of the great me! Fall in front of me! HAHAHA!" Orzen was in ecstasy, he saw how the heroes are struggling to fight against one giant, What if he summoned another 3? That's what he was thinking. But he abandoned that though because one giant is enough, on top of that it's a zombie giant.

His ecstasy didn't last long, he felt a heart-crushing aura behind him, when he saw it his face distorted, his heartbeat was fast and loud that he can hear it for himself. He's sweating profusely and his legs are shaking.

'W-What a terrifying aura..!' He wanted to mutter those words but he couldn't because of he fear he's been feeling. The only time he felt fear is when Sestron came to him, a demon lord was standing in front of him and releasing his aura, that's how Orzen met Sestron. It's the same thing as this, he's feeling fear. But this time, the pressure was much greater than that of Sestron. It's much heavier compared to the demon lord.

"W-Who are you?!" Orzen finally muttered some words, he kept shaking and shaking, this is because of Azazel's Coercion skill. The pressure was too great for regular humans. Orzen, who's just a mage and a tamer that didn't train his mental fortitude is no match for the Coercion. 

"Stay back!!!" Orzen was desperate as the man who's not muttering a single word is nearing him. Then he started casting magic.

"[Wind Barrage]!!!" An assault of wind blades stormed Azazel, it was fast.

"[Eye of Horus]" Azazel muttered, then a barrier surrounded him. It repelled the wind blades, Orzen saw how it repelled his magic and he started to shrink back. The man who's holding two swords was getting near and near, but he kept going backwards.

"You leave me no choice!!" Orzen shouted, he took a scroll from his bag and opened it.

"Come! My giants!!" Suddenly a portal opened, after it opened, 5 giants suddenly emerged. It's the same size as the zombie giant. Now, they are holding different weapon, from club to warhammers.

"Go! Kill that bastard!" Orzen shouted, the giants roared and stomped the ground. Orzen didn't think of his actions, he summoned those giants from a place where it could crumble.

When the giants stomped, the rocks shook and it crumbled, Orzen fell down too, the giants as well. Azazel jumped down.

"U-ugh..." Orzen grumbled in pain, he stood up and still commanded the giants to get up and attack  Azazel.

A giant swung his club to Azazel, the speed was slow but surely the force was great.

"Die! HAHAHA!" Orzen shouted, his ecstatic expression came back, he laughed.

But then the Club the giant was holding got cut in half, the giant was also cut in half. From its shoulder down its waist, it was cut, the upper body fell down and blood gushed out. Then the giant was burned with a black flame.

"W-WHAT!" Orzen didn't see what happened, all he saw was his giant bleeding and falling to the groud.

He saw Azazel, wielding the clean black blade as if it didn't cut down the giant.

Azazel smiled wildly, "You big brutes, attack me all at once."

The giants roared, and Orzen's fear has grown more and more.

*******

wow, it's been a while. :>