Chapter 34: To Rebet Port Town

"The winner is, Azazel!" Saria shouted, her face shows a bright smile, while looking at me.

The Hero named Taichi, was dumbfounded, why? Because his sword was cut in half, even if we are fighting with wooden swords, his sword was cut in half, and my sword is right in his neck, like an assassin cutting throats.

"H-how?!" His voice was trembling while looking at my eyes, my eyes was full of rage but my face is calm, when he saw my eyes, his brain was sending danger signal all over his body, but he was to late to react, resulting his sword to be cut in half.

"How? You're full of confidence, you are full of openings, don't think even for a second that you'll win everything because you're a hero. You're still a human remember that." Then I withdrew my wooden sword from him, then he fell to his knees while trembling.

"Saria, please give them more guidance, they are just like over confident children now." I said while giving my wooden sword to her.

"Yeah, I'll keep that in mind, anyway, where are you headed now?" 

"Me? Well we're headed to Rebet port town now, in request of the king." I said while looking at those dumb heroes.

"Oh yeah, you're a noble now right? A chevalier rank? Not bad." She said while putting both her hands on her hip.

"Well, things happen, anyway I need to think of a name now." 

"Oh, that's right I didn't give you my full name did I? My full name is Saria Ingrid Crownknight, our family is the personal knights of the royalty, my great great grandfather was the personal knight of the first king of Hegerin." she said in a boasting manner.

"Oh then you are a knight of a royalty now?" I said

"Ah, about that, no, because I am the next knight of the next in line of the throne, they said Princess Alice is the next in line, but without a King, it will be hard." She said while putting her hands on her chin.

"Well I think the best man for her is someone strong and not arrogant, right?"

"Yes, that's right, wait someone strong? and not arrogant? Hmm?" Now she's looking at me, but before realizing it, her face was deep red, not knowing what to do she turns around.

"A-anyway, I know someone will like that will marry her in the future!." Then she left while her putting both of her hands on her cheeks. What's wrong?

But on Saria's mind "I wish I could marry you too, Azazel. AHHHH Calm down Saria!!!"

Taichi the hero I fought stood up, unsheathes his holy sword and points at me, "Next time, I'll beat the crap out of you! You got that?!"

"Yeah, yeah, It's just that, you're not summoned here to make trouble, but to save this kingdom, so shut your mouth and train hard."

"I'll never forget this!" He sheathes his sword and walks away with those three heroes, the knights that are watching the fight were in daze, some are saying "Amazing, he defeated the heroes!" Some are "The heroes are a little weak now, but someday, they'll beat that guy."

"Master is strong~"

"Master is the best~"

The twins, Hikari and Hikaru are playing, Rin is watching over them, Leena is by my side.

"So, what happens if you lose? You'll give us to them?" said Leena,

"Ah, no, I'll never give you girls to anyone, so rest at ease." after I said that Leena blushed, as well as Rin.

>Title Acquired: Sweet talker

What the hell is with that title!

After that we walk to the market, we ate some food from the stalls, after that we bought a few necessities, like clothes, ingredients, dry meat, water. And we are ready to depart, we came back to the Inn, and Alice was there, she's wearing her Sword Princess armor.