Chapter 28: Hegerin Kingdom

[[[Please name us!]]]

They said, i was dumbfounded. they forgot their names because of the slave collar.

[Is it alright?](Azazel)

[[[Yes!]]]

[I would be your master if i name you, right?](Azazel)

[[[Yes! It's Okay!]]]

Wow they said it in unison, according to Alice, slaves that don't have a master doesn't have a name, so if someone buys them it's the master you name them.

[Alright.](Azazel)

I think a few names. Nya? Nyantaro? I don't have a naming sense! Ah!

[Your names are Hikari and Hikaru](Azazel)

I name the twins that, i have no naming sense! I'm sorry! I got it from the previous light novel i just red.

[Then you're Rin.](Azazel)

After i name those three their slave collar suddenly glows a blue color, then after it's done glowing, a blue gem suddenly appeared in their collars.

[Blue gem? It means they are good slaves, if their gems are red, then they are criminal slaves, that's it.](Alice)

Then, that means they were really kidnapped? 

After the naming and some chatting, i cast [Wash] on the 3 girls and [Dry] before going to sleep, i put them in sleep inside the carriage.

Morning, i think it's 8 AM in the morning, as i am cooking for breakfast, some vegetable soup and bread, i want to get more ingredients for cooking in this world, if possible some ingredients just like from earth.

The fragrance of the soup woke the 5 girls, they were looking outside the cave, the rain already stopped and i'm cooking outside, i found some mushrooms and herbs so i cooked something light in the morning.

After i finished, i served the soup and bread and after they ate we departed, i activated my [Navigation] and go onward where the wind is blowing, the girls who finished eating are in daze again, seriously? is there drugs in my food?

After 3 days of travelling, we arrived at the gates of the Kingdom, there are walls surrounding the whole Kingdom, and about 10 meters in height, outside the gates, there is a drawbridge, and it's open, then there are guards on top of the walls carrying bows, and the guards on the gates are carrying swords.

We drove towards the gates, there is a line of carriages waiting to get inside too, Alice said we'll wait because she doesn't want to cause a commotion because she's a royalty of course.

We waited for 10 minutes until it's our turn, the ask for identity plate, but all i have is this identity medal from Garyou Town, he made me pay 2 silver bits, then we go onward.

This is my first time seeing the kingdom, so i was fascinated, the buildings are 2 stories, the road is cobblestone, then there are a lot of people inside, the kingdom is really big, the castle lies up north, you can see it because it is like on top of the mountain.

Currently we are in the 1st district, the kingdom consists of 8 districts, the 8 being the royalties and the 6 and 7 district for the nobles, the rest of the districts are for commoners, merchants, workers, travelers.

Alice said that we go to the 4th district, she has a friend who runs an inn there, i activated [Navigation] and followed the wind.

We arrived at the 4th district, and it's bustling with people, Alice said, this district is where merchants sell their wares, thus this became a merchant district, people started building commercial businesses here so it's lively here, we arrived at the inn, it's called White Flower Inn, and the owner is...