Chapter 51: New Power

"W-What's happening?!" Rin was panicking, but Hikari and Hikaru are still playing around, so cute!

"Must be a new power?" Alice said, the others nodded in agreement

"I've never heard of this power before?" Rin said, what is happening?

Then I appraised her, and her race is different now

[White Tiger]

"You're a white tiger now." I said, then Rin stared at me with wide eyes, the twins didn't I think they don't even know what is a [White Tiger], I also don't know.

"W-White Tiger?! The Ancient Beastkin race?!" Rin exclaimed

Alice's eyes grew wide, also Leena, Rem and Megumi didn't cause they're same as me, then Levy didn't react

"It is said that the White Tiger race are the strongest beastkin race back before the war, after the war the White Tiger all died and there was no one left, but why am I like this?!" Rin is panicking again.

"Maybe, you're a descendant of a White Tiger and you only need that scroll to awaken your White Tiger blood." Leena said, well she has a point.

"Rin, can you transform back into your appearance earlier?" I asked, she then shakes her head.

"I-I don't know what to do!" The corner of her eyes has tears now, she must've terrified of what she transformed to, her stats rose up too.

Well then we gathered the treasures that caught our eyes, there are plenty of gold coins here, probably their ancient currency, It's different from the current currency now, I gathered about 134,325 gold coins, that's a lot though.

While Rin is figuring out what she has to do, Hikari and Hikaru are playing, since their stats rose up, they're jumping high, running fast, and their strengths are absurd too, probably they can take a A-Rank monster now.

In the end of the room there is a magic circle, probably leads to the surface, we headed there and when we entered the magic circle there is a lever on the side, I pulled down the lever and blue light flows down from the lever towards the magic circle, then the magic circle lit up.

We were covered by a blue light and our bodies became light, after the we arrived at the first floor, near the entrance.

We walked out and I heard metal hitting each other again, don't tell me...!

"The humans are attacking again!" I shouted and ran, the others followed, when we arrive There are around 100 men with weapons, Nozan was holding a sword while breathing heavily, there are blood everywhere, give Nozan a break!

Then a man in a gold armor, holding a greatsword and smirking is probably exchanging blows with Nozan, and Nozan is beat-up pretty badly.

"Oy, oy, you filthy beastkin, you actually go against me?" The man said,

"*pant* You will never take the people of this village!"* Nozan shouted

"Heh, you call yourselves people? You're all filthy animals who are slaves for life, now please die!" The he slashes his sword towards Nozan, then..

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Rin shouted and her kicked the ground, within a matter of seconds she reached between Nozan and that man, then she parries the sword with her rapier,

"Hoh, a little kitten joined the party." the man said while smirking

"Grandfather, are you okay?" Rin asked

"Who? Who are you?!" Nozan was dumbfounded,

"It's me, It's Rin!" Rin shouted

"S-Shiro?!" Nozan said

"I said it's Rin!" Again, Rin shouted, wow she really like the name I've given to her huh?

"Alright, Rin, what happened to you? Wait? Black stripes? W-White Tiger?!" Nozan surprisingly said

"I'll talk about it later." Rin said and took her stance and pointed at her opponent

"Little missy, don't get in my way, just obediently be a slave you are!" Then the man slashes his sword

Then in a blink of an eye, Rin disappeared

"What?!" the man exclaimed, and then he felt a stab in his side.

"Guhk!" The man jumps back and holds his side where he was stabbed.

"You'll pay for this!" Then the man charges forward, but Rin thrusts her rapier directly in his chest, the rapier pierced through his armor and stabbed his heart.

"W-What are you..." Then he fell, the other men took a step back.

"Brother!" A man in a gold armor came to his fallen comrade, or should I say his brother

"Brother! Wake up! Wake up!" Then he glares at Rin

"You! You all will pay for this! Men, Attack!" Then the men all attacked all at once.

"AHHHH!" The guy in a gold armor draws his sword and slashes against Rin, then she put up her rapier and guarded against the attack.

"Kuh!" Rin exhaled

"You will pay! Die!" The angered man slashes in all direction but Rin dodges it all.

Meanwhile Hikari and Hikaru are slashing the men with their daggers

"Ey~" Hikari cutely exhaled

About 20% of them fallen by Hikari and Hikaru's continuous slashes

Then I finished it, I slashes my sword towards them, all of them were split in half, this is the second time they've attack so probably I was too angry that I slashed them in half.

The man in gold armor was exhausted, meanwhile Rin isn't even breathing roughly, wow the White Tiger power is great

"Die! [Gold Slash!]" The man slashes his sword horizontally, but Rin jumped and thrusts her rapier towards the man's chest, he stabs his heart and immediately died, what power!

Then a man appears, I've seen him before, he's the man who led the first attack here, I wonder what he wants?

He kneels down and seemingly apologized.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't participate in this attack because I want to! My family held by the one who ordered us, please help me! Even if you take my life, please save my family!" The man then cries, it seems he wasn't lying.

Rin walks towards the man, the man trembles but he was ready to be killed.

"Stand up, you shall lead us to that man who ordered you." Rin said, the man looks towards Rin and stands up.

"T-Thank you very much!" Then he started crying again.

After that Megumi healed the injured, she's still studying about the [Regeneration] magic, but she can use major healing magic.

She healed the injured, the rest helped around the village, I was speaking with Nozan,

"What happened?" Nozan said, "Why is Shiro, Kaede and Kiyoshi in such appearance?" He added

"We found a Beast Scroll besides the Healing scroll, I think their descendants of the White Tiger race." I said

"Is that so? To be honest, their parents are mysterious, I think their father is a White Tiger, but he concealed it, to think the girls can activate their White Tiger bloodline with just a scroll." He said

After talking I healed his arm using the [Regeneration] his arm grew back he was still surprised, and then we got ready to depart towards Gremit.