Chapter 45: Drapo Village.

Morning came and we started packing our sleeping kits, It's sheepskin bedding I bought at the Kingdom.

We washed our faces and boarded the carriage, this time Levy want's to be beside me, she sat down and Leena, Alice sulked because Levy stole her seat I ignored it though.

For 2 hours we drove though this route, there are no other routes though, just this one.

Leena was singing, as and elf her voice is very beautiful, like the elves in the stories who like to sing and play instruments.

We traveled for 5 hours now, I think we will reach Drapo earlier.

For another 3 hours we saw houses from far away, and we heard noises, not just some noise but sword hitting each other.

"Papa, there are people fighting there." Levy points at where the houses are located, since her vision can see from afar, I used my vision too, there are people fighting, men in knight armor and beastkins.

We hurriedly drove there.

"Levy can you use your [Black Hail] there? Please hit the bad guys in knight armor." I said to her, she nods and stands up on the coaches seat, Rin on the back holds her to she doesn't fall of.

She puts up her hands and black magic aura emits from her body to her hands.

Then she shouts, "[Black Hail]!" the cloud near the village became dark and black Ice fell down, same as what happened in Rebet.

While the hail was falling the knights fell one by one and the others ran away from the hail, the beastkins didn't know what happened and retreated back.

I made the horses ran full speed, and we arrived at the outer side of the village, it was a large village, all of the houses are made of wood, and beastkins tribe here, from catkin, dogkin, sheepkin, rabbitkin, some of them are not combat races, some are artisans and some are blacksmiths.

And clearly what I saw was the village destroyed, the houses burned, the hail didn't reach the houses though, there are people killed, some survived, some are taken.

We didn't enter first, Rin, Hikari and Hikaru ran full speed inside, I followed them and so the girls followed too.

"Chief! Chief! Hang in there chief!" One from the catkin was holding a guy with a big build, a tigerkin?

"T-Take care of the village, Rei, I will leave everything to you." the brute like guy said, his right arm is severed, and his left leg was broken that he couldn't even move it, and his right is severely bleeding.

The other people are mourning because they've lost their love ones, this is so sad, since the beastkins are weakened because of the previous war with the demons.

The catkins are mourning over the chief, the chiefs blood was gushing out of every wound of his body.

:""""Grandfather!"""

Three voices echoed inside, all of the people looked where it came from, it came from three catkins, Rin, Hikari, and Hikaru.

"Grandfather!" Rin shouted and knelt down and took the right hand of the chief, Hikari and Hikaru also knelt down, the guy who was holding the chief became stunned for a moment and spoke.

"S-Shiro?!" He said, he looked at Rin, because of the slave collar they couldn't remember their names.

Rin ignored him and looked at her grandfather, "Grandfather! We came back! Grandfather!" She said while her tears are falling down.

Hikari and Hikaru are crying, It's the first time I've seen them cry like this.

Leena, Alice, Rem and Megumi cried also.

"S-Shiro, Kaede, Kiyoshi? Ah, it must be because I'm dying that I am able to see you three haha." He said and he coughed a mouthful of blood.

"M-Master! P-Please help grandfather." Rin said while her tears are falling.

"Megumi, can you heal him?" I turned to Megumi and said that, her chestnut eyes blinks twice and nods.

She runs to the chief and casted healing magic, since she's a healer this is no problem to her.

"Give the wounded light and heal them! [Cure heal]!" after that pale yellow light circled the chief, all of his wound closed and he regained his stamina, his severed arm closes and his broken leg heals, but his severed arm didn't regenerate?

"Ah!" The chief stood up and look at the surrounding, "Is this heaven? Where's the Beast God?" he said,

Rin wiped her tears and stood up, as well as Hikari and Hikaru.

"Grandfather, you're alive you know?" Rin said and made a smile of relief.

"Eh? Shiro? Kaede? Kiyoshi?" He looked at them confused, then

"YOU RETURNED!" He shouted on top of his lungs and hugged the three.

"Uwaaa! Grandfather!" Rin said while flustered.

""Grandfather!~"" both of the twins said, since Rin is matured enough she became flustered.

Megumi came back to me and I ask her to heal the wounded, she nods, I asked Rem and Levy to come with her, I asked Leena and Alice to check the knights if they're alive.

The chief then looks at the three and sees what on their necks, slave collars.

"Don't worry, Grandfather will take off those collars." He said and looks at me.

"Who is that?" He asked the three.

"He's our master." Rin said in a dignified way.

"So you were the one who enslaved my precious granddaughters, get ready to be killed." then he emits blood lust.

I appraised him,

Name: Nozan

Race: Demi-Human

Class: Beast Warrior

Level: 43

HP: 9568/11256

MP: 514/5214

Strength: B

Attack Power: B

Magic Power: C

Defense: B
Intelligence: D

He's a level 43? Well I can see in his build.

"N-No grandfather! He's not the one who enslaved us! In fact he's the one who saved us!" Rin said.

"Saved you?" Nozan said.

"Yes, when we were starving and no place to go he found and saved us, he even gave us food, clothes and shelter, and, and, he gave us experience!" Rin shouted.

"Experience?" the chief looked at me with furious eyes, wait! It's a misunderstanding! It's battle experience!

"Lolicon." Rem said from afar

"Indeed a Lolicon." Megumi said

"Papa like little girls~" Levy said in a teasing manner.

I can hear you!

It's a misunderstanding! FBI please have mercy!