Chapter 25: Hero Summoning

Kanzaki Rem was an ordinary high schooler in Japan, she lived in Tokyo, although her parents have left her in early age, she was independent, her aunt is sustaining her needs, she lives in an apartment near her school.

Her school is said to be a school of Idols, because of the beautiful women and handsome men enrolling there.

She, Kanzaki Rem was dubbed as a Goddess of the school because of her gorgeous look, slender body, a D-Cup breasts, black eyes and silky hair, even without makeup she's a beauty, her long stockings and a space between her stockings and skirt and clealy showing her snow white legs.

All the handsome boys in school tried reaching her, but she's not interested. Besides that, she's an otaku, she enjoy reading light novels, manga, anime, and her main interest was isekai stories, because her main desire is to find a prince that would save her.

After leaving home she walked to the station, and then her best friend came to her, Yuuki Megumi.

A girl with Chestnut colored hair, her eyes are also chestnut colored, Rem is a little taller than her, but that height of her is one of her cute points, she has a slender body, her C-Cup breasts, her short skirt on long stockings same as Rem, her white face and a hint of red on her cheeks makes her the school's Goddess too.

[Good morning~ Rem-chan!](Megumi)

[Ah, Good morning, Megumi Chan.](Rem)

Then they both go to the station and continued to chat, they arrived at the station where her school was near, they got of the train and begun walking, on the way to school they were happily chatting, apparently, Megumi was an otaku too, both of them was immersed on otaku culture since they where in grade school.

They were obviously chatting about otaku culture, and Megumi likes to read Shojou manga's and novels, and she watches the same genre on anime too.

After five minutes of walking they arrived at the school, it's already 7:00 AM and the school is bustling with students, the school bell rang, they hurried to class.

They arrived at the class, luckily their teacher is nowhere to be seen, so they are not considered tardy. Lucky.

When they were walking at their chairs 4 men stood in front of them, they are the four handsome men of her school.

The one in front is their leader, Kirigaya Taichi then the three behind is Himeragi Kouma, Kurogane Hajime, and Sakamachi Jin.

For the past months Taichi was hitting on Rem, but obviously she wasn't interested in him, why?Because he's a muscle brain, moreover he's an ally of justice like that, in the eyes of other girls Taichi was cool, but for Rem and Megumi, he's a weird guy.

[Good morning Rem-chan, how about we get coffee after class? My treat of course!](Taichi)

She stared at him with cold gaze and said

[Not interested. And stop calling me Rem-chan, we're not close.](Rem)

Baaam! A great arrow pierced the chest of Taichi, those cold words hurt him.. but

[Ohh~ Such coldness as expected of Re- er Kanzaki-san!](Taichi)

He changed it to her last name, he didn't want to hear those cold words again.

[Come on, Megumi.](Rem)

They past the four guys, Taichi has an unhappy expression, and the three.

[Someday, you'll be mine, Rem](Taichi)

He cursed in his heart, he wanted Rem to be beside her, he wants Rem to be his woman, but Rem was not interested in him.

Then the teacher came, an unmarried woman, about 24 years of age, a small petite body and blue hair, and has eye glasses, a C-Cup woman.