Chapter 31: Training

Three days has past from the battle, there are casualties and some buildings are destroyed during the attack of the demons.

That day is the same day as the heroes were summoned here, my biggest surprise is that they are from earth, the said spirit world was earth all along, and the summoned people are all Japanese.

These past days, the Kingdom held banquet and a street party, it lasted for three days straight.

Now that the Heroes are training on the castle grounds, i keenly observed them, the 4 handsome men that are summoned are all heroes and the rest are mages, sages, healers, swordsmen, archer, and tanks.

Of course the 4 heroes are given special treatment, they can ask whatever they want, money, food, alcohol, and even women.

Since the summoning is complete, the Kingdom felt at ease knowing that there is someone protecting them.

Alice was in the castle, she's with her mother and sisters, she said that we can roam the Kingdom but when we are departing she is coming, she didn't want to stay in the Kingdom she said.

The heroes are training in the training grounds with Saria, the Captain knight that i saved, she was repeatedly saying her thanks these past days, even a Captain like her can get clumsy.

I was doing research on the Demons in the library inside the castle, but i haven't found significant. All I've red is the types of demons and their power, that's it, Alice said the Drinao Empire might have something, because the empire focuses on magic research, maybe they might know something, she said.

Right now we are searching for a weapon store, why? I need to train the three girls, Rin said she doesn't want to hide and cower in fear, she wants to fight with me, her master, and then the twins too.

But first we are going in the Adventurers Guild, to register.

[Hey Rin, do you have any weapon experience?]

[Umm, I used to train rapier skills back at the village.]

[Its rapier then, how about Hikari and Hikaru?]

[Dagger~ I use to train with sister!]

[Hikaru too~]

Is that so? That's great then, I used my appraisal on them,

Name: Rin

Race: Demi-Human

Class: Slave

Lvl: 5

HP: 50/50

MP: 30/30

Strength: 20

Attack Power: 10

Magic Power: 5

Defense: 5

Intelligence: 5

Skills:

>Cooking Skill (Lvl 2)

>Rapier Skill (Lvl 4)

>Gathering (Lvl: 4)

>Hunting (Lvl: 4)
>Dismantling (Lvl: 3)

Then I appraised the twins

Name: Hikari

Race: Demi-Human

Class: Slave

Lvl: 2

HP: 15/15

MP: 5/5

Strength: 5

Attack Power: 5

Magic Power: 5