Chapter 11: Secret

*Alice's POV*

Wow... is all i can think of while watching the match between Azazel and Jorzath, how Azazel dodges his attacks how he handles every attack, its simply out of my expectation.

I who was training since when i was little, hearing stories about Demon Lords and Heroes, i liked stories about the Heroes who defend the weak, and that is what i'm watching now.

I heard what he said about the Demon Lord sacrificing the people of this village, he simply defended this village, he was like the heroes that appear in story books or some stories of the elder.

But when i saw the Demon Lord invoke magic to strengthen his body i couldn't calm down, because when Demon Lords use magic it means destruction, and now Jorzath used magic to fight Azazel.

At the blink of an eye Jorzath was beside Azazel and his fists emits fire and strikes Azazel, then

*BooOOoooOm*

It can be heard, the loud explosion, the shockwave has reached me, and it was strong.

As i looked, cloud of smoke are swirling around where Jorzath struck, he was grinning as if saying he won.

[Azazel... please be ok...] I muttered while wishing Azazel to be alive.

Then at that moment, Jorzath was struggling releasing his hand as if someone is grabbing him.

He could be heard shouting to let go of him, but he cant at that moment the smoke cleared and his hands were caught by someone, it was caught by Azazel.

[What?!... He caught that? Amazing] i let out a voice of amazement, and at the same time my heart was relieved seeing him alive.

Jorzath on the other hand turned pale like he has seen a ghost, a very strong ghost, and was trembling, i don't know why, then Azazel threw him and hit the boulder.

Azazel unsheathes his swords and walks to the Demon Lord.

Wow... He really is a Hero. My heart couldn't stop throbbing. I wonder why?

*Azazel's POV*

[Now lets get this over with!] i walked to Jorzath and i can see his face distorting in fear.

His face clearly shows what truly fear is, other than fearing the Demon God, he saw another thing that can make his soul leave his body.

Although he wanted to run, he can't he had this feeling that whenever he tried to escape he will be there.

[P-p-please, i will give you what you want, please spare me! Lord Azazel!]

His face clearly shows that he had given up and wanted to escape.

[Hoh, i thought Demon Lords are ruthless creatures, look down on humans and other races, makes them their play things, i thought even though you are outmatched you would die with pride but whats this? I pity you, you know?]

Upon hearing this cold sweat started running down on his back, he wanted to cry, he wanted to beg, upon his life he never encountered anyone stronger besides the Demon God and the previous Hero Xephyr.

[Please i beg you spare me, i can give you money! Women! Name your price!]

Azazel thinks and said, [Price? What would you give me besides your offer?]

Upon hearing this he thinks deeply, and said [Position! I can give you a high position on the Demon Continent! You'll be a Demon Lord too! What would you say?!] upon saying this his face started to light and have a triumphant smile, but