Chapter 23: Attack at the Kingdom!

After bidding farewell to Leena's parents and brothers, as well as the elves in the kingdom, we started to walk back to Garyou town

[I've never been in a human town before.](Leena)

[Is that so? Then just stick with me, so you wont get lost okay?](Azazel)

[Yes, okay](Leena)

She smiles at me, she never been in a human town and converse with normal humans, it seems that i am the first human she ever talked to.

I can slack off everyday now because i received 500 gold bits, they said they use the gold to buy things from human merchants when they need something, but the forest and the kingdom has become abundant of resources so they don't need the gold bits. It's like they threw just threw their money on me because i'm poor, how rich are they?!

[Hey, can you tell me about the human town?](Leena)

She's curious about the human town huh? Well she's new to the society of humans so why not?

[I already knew about how the Creation God created humans in his image, but i am curious about the humans lifestyle, what they do everyday.](Leena)

She's curious about the lifestyle of humans? Is it because she wants to fit right away?

I told her that humans are circulated by money, there are the rich which is the nobles, and the poor which is the commoners, the commoners like me i said, are working hard to earn coins or bits, then there are adventurers which is myself, we take quests to earn bits, i explained to her about the quest i took before meeting her, and suddenly...

[I want to be an adventurer!](Leena)

With eyes full of determination, and her fists clenched in front of her chest,

[Eh, w-why not? i'll register you later.](Azazel)

I was taken by surprise there, but sure i'll register her

[Yay!](Leena)

She looks like she won a battle, she can use magic then she can fight.

[May i ask something?](Azazel)

[Hmm? What is it?](Leena)

I look at her back

[Do you want help with that?](Azazel)

Currently she's holding a bag much bigger than her

[Hmm? No i can do this!](Leena)

What a pain, in the end i convinced her and i put it on my infinite storage

[WHAT! You can use Space Magic! How convenient!](Leena)

[Well more or less, this is the only space magic i know.](Azazel)

I managed to convince her that i can use space magic, i don't want to reveal that i was transported here from the another world with this ability.

We walked for 2 hours and we arrived outside Garyou town, Leena's eyes are sparkling, and kept saying "Wow!" "Azazel! Come on!".

We walked at the gate and the usual middle aged guard came to greet me.

[Hey kiddo you came back](Tony)

His name was tony, recently he's been inviting me to drink alcohol, i don't know why

[Yeah i'm back.](Azazel)

[Anyway who's that beauty with you? Is she an elf?](Tony)

[Yeah, could you register her in this town?](Azazel)