Chapter 35: Bandits at the old fort.

Morning, we ate breakfast, I casted [Wash] and [Dry] magic to each of everyone, they said they feel refreshed, we already fed the horses and they are all full of energy.

We left and continued driving through Northern Road, Alice and Leena is on my side as always, the 4 inside we're nibbling sweets, I created sweet rolls while making breakfast, It was easy to make since my cooking skill is Level 10.

2 hours has passed and we already left Northern Road, there was a sign saying "To Hux Road" and "Valor Fort" ah so the so called bandits are dwelling here huh? We quickly drove through Hux Road.

Then Hikari and Hikaru came to me from behind "Master! Master! I smell blood." "Master! Me too!" the two said, I thanked the two and patted their heads, their tails wagged violently, they're really happy being praised huh?

Actually I picked up several people with [Sense-Danger] they were up ahead, so I made the horses run full throttle.

Leena readied her bow, Alice grabs the scabbard of her sword, the 4 inside also prepared to fight.

The wind that the [Navigation] is blowing were reeking iron, or to precise, blood, I everyone there is alright!

For 10 minutes of dashing, we spotted a stone tower, Is that the fort? Then we better hurry!

"Azazel! I see the fort!" Alice said

Then I instructed them on what to do

"First Rin! Use your Stealth to look on what is happening!"

"Yes master!" Rin said and she jumps out of the carriage and she disappeared instantly.

"Megumi! When we get there, use healing magic on whoever is getting attacked!"

"Y-yes Azazel-san leave it to me!" she said while stuttering, she was startled when I instructed her

"Rem, support Megumi later alright?"

"Yes!" she said

"Leena, you will stay in here and snipe alright? If someone escapes, use your nature magic to bind them, alright?"

"Leave it to me!" she said

"Then me, Hiraki, Hikaru and Alice will go straight to the fort, got it?"

All of them nodded and we continued, Rin came back, she said that some wealthy merchant is being attacked by bandits near the fort, some of the guards are already dead, only 3 guards are alive, it seems that the guards are all adventurers.

We arrived at the place, then we can see around 20 bandits are surrounding a woman, three adventurers and a little girls who is holding to the woman.

The bandits are all male, they're all drooling looking at the woman, the woman has blonde hair, her clothes are elegant, she must be a noble, around 6 adventurers are lying on the ground lifeless.

Then, when they took a step forward, they heard a wind cutting sound and, *Thunk* one of them was hit by an arrow. They can't see it because It's a wind arrow.

"W-what is that!"

"Shit! Someone is attacking us from afar!"

"Search them!"

Then rains of arrows began hitting them, only 11 remains, 9 were dead.

We walked to them, Of course in a cool manner, when the 11 saw us they prepared and took their stance.

"So you are the ones who attack us Blood Hound Bandits! Be prepared to die!"

One of them kicked the ground and ran to me, but *Whoosh* a sword, no a rapier penetrated the body of that guy, Rin has an angry look on her face.