Introduction

Who doesn't hate this part? If, for some reason, you decide not to skip it, here's what you should know:

1. I've done a lot of research to make this story historically accurate, but I've also chosen to change some of that for the sake of the story. Artistic liberties, you know? Please feel free to point out any inaccuracies, although keep in mind it may have been a choice of mine.

2. I never thought this story would see the light of day, but here we are. Be nice please, but constructive criticism is welcome.  I would really appreciate any feedback, even just so I know it's worth it to keep posting.

3. As far as the boys go, my characters are based more off the actors that portrayed them in the 2004 Disney movie. They were all very handsome in real life, but I can't deny the fact that in my head, they look like they do in the movie.

4. A lot of things will take place in this story that I don't condone! This story is certainly PG-13, and I'll give a warning if I think a chapter will get worse than that. I will warn you right now there will he mentions of/scenes of excessive drinking, partying, smoking, and drug use. There will be some language and some fighting (it is a hockey story, after all).

5. At the point of posting chapter 1, I've written about half of the story already, and most of the plot of is planned out. That doesn't mean I don't want to hear what you want to happen because I certainly do!

6. I suppose at this point, I'm rambling, so I'll stop that. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy this little story of mine!

ETA 6/8/22 I wanted to add a picture of how I imagine Julia. Plus a playlist!! (Some of the songs are NOT time accurate) I'm gonna put a link to a pinterest board that sort of gives off the vibes of the story. If anyone has any questions please let me know!!

Julia:

Pinterest board: https://pin

Pinterest board: https://pin.it/1XRFQDG

Playlist:

1. Cocaine- Eric Clapton
2. Life in the Fast Lane- The Eagles
3. Hollywood Nights- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
4. Vienna- Billy Joel
5. Mama Kin- Aerosmith
6. You're My Best Friend- Queen
7. Maybe- Janis Joplin
8. California Dreamin'- The Mamas & The Papas
9. Black Dog- Led Zeppelin
10. Time of the Season- The Zombies
11. Dream On- Aerosmith
12. Sweet Emotion-Aerosmith
13. Right Back to Where We Started From- Maxine Nightingale
14. Move On Up- Curtis Mayfield
15. Ain't No Mount High Enough- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
16. If You See Her, Say Hello- Bob Dylan
17. Julia- The Beatles
18. Little Red Corvette- Prince
19. Head Games- Foreigner
20. Crazy- Aerosmith
21. Angel- Aerosmith
22. Everybody Wants You- Billy Squier
23. Woman- Harry Styles
24. Slipping Through My Fingers- ABBA