The Ultimate Valentine's Day Dare (Both)

Mulai dari awal

Nightflyer: Oh forget it. We need you to do seven minutes in heaven with Flame, Qibli, and Winter.

Umber: All together?

Joy: Yes.

Umber: *slowly smiles*

Umber: Excellent.

Seashell: And I feel like we did this before, but I couldn't find any proof of that, so here we are.

Rainkeeper: Did you even look for proof?

Seashell: No.

Umber: *prances into a closet with Qibli and Flame*

Qibli: *comes back out and drags Winter in with them as he's kicking and screaming*

Clay: Now what?

Joy: You can all do whatever you want for seven minutes, we don't care.

Glory:......

Glory: Can we do seven minutes in heaven?

Air: Yes, because it's Valentine's Day, and that's the day where EVERY SHIP YOU LOVE SAILS.

Kelp: Even the impossible ones?

Air: *stares at picture of Sabriel*

Air: Especially the impossible ones.

Players: *run off*

Joy: Alright, well, we can start the next dare. Airflyer?

Nightflyer: Did you get me a scarf?

Air: Yep! Did you get me one?

Nightflyer: *wraps a scarf around Air's neck* 

Nightflyer: What do you think?

Air: No.

Nightflyer: *laughs*

Rainkeeper: Now describe each other with the scarves on, my little OTP.

Air: Well, I got Nightflyer a gray scarf, which I know is a little dull, but since he has silver eyes, I thought the similar color would go well with them and pair well with the black scales. Plus I know he doesn't like really flashy colors since he's sophisticated like that, so I'd say he looks very dignified and handsome in his scarf.

Nightflyer: *trying and failing not to blush and grin like an idiot*

Nightflyer: I got Air a rainbow colored scarf because as an artist, she loves colors and I thought she'd like a more colorful scarf to bring out the colorfulness of her personality. Plus she's a little goofy, so I thought she'd like the wildness of a crazy scarf. I think she looks happy and gorgeous in her scarf.

Hosts: *melt from fangirl happiness*

Air: Awww. Happy Valentine's Day, Nightflyer.

Nightflyer: Happy Valentine's Day, Air. *kisses her*

Rainkeeper: *screeches*

Joy: KELP, HOLD ME, I'M GONNA FAINT THEY'RE SO CUTE.

Kelp: I might cry shipping tears. Is that okay?

Joy: WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT, OF COURSE IT'S OKAY.

Players: *emerge from their closets*

Starflight: We were only gone for seven minutes. Why are you all going nuts?

Seashell: Because AIRFLYER!!!!

Clay: Why do they have scarves?

Air: Because dares!