Talking

Rose woke up to feel like her body was on fire. She winced at the slightest of the movements she made and that was driving the man next to her, insane. He just couldn't bare to look at his love in such a condition.

Indeed he felt sad and guilty that he wasn't able to stop whatever has happened from happening but he was slightly angered at the beauty next to him because of what his brother told him she did.

For the time being, Carla ignored the feeling of anger and the thoughts and images of his love kissing another man and helped the girl up as slowly as he could without causing her even more pain than she was already experiencing.

"How are you feeling, my love?" He asked gently in a soft voice. Carla thought that asking 'Are you okay?' is kind of stupid because clearly the girl was not okay.

"H-Hurts." The girl mustered out, melting the vampire's heart.

"I'm sorry, my love. I'll beckon a maid over to assist you." He said in a smooth voice as he slowly laid the girl back down and stepped out of the room.

By the time he was back, he noticed that the girl had tears flowing down her face with an expression of pain. He rushed to the girl's side and wiped the tears away.

"I'm so sorry for not being able to stop my brother, love. He gets too aggressive sometimes and I'm sure you've noticed it first hand. But what confuses me, love, is why would he do that without a reason? Did you perhaps give him a reason to act that way?" Rose stiffened, almost waiting for the consequences of what she was going to say.

"I was just showing affection to my boyfriend. Nothing in the world would stop me from doing that." The girl spoke with confidence.

Carla closed his eyes, trying not to hurt his precious in a blind fit of rage. He stood up abruptly, scaring the poor girl.

"It would be in your best interest to accept the fact that your so called boyfriend will never be able to get to you ever again and that you belong only to me. He will never be able to lay his filthy hands on you ever again. Make sure to explain this to your sister too if you guys don't want the little boys to face your consequences instead." Carla spoke and stepped out of the room just as Yui was brought in by Shin, followed by a maid sent to assist herself.

The girl let her tears fall as a maid helped her into the bath and cleaned her up perfectly. When the maid was done, she helped the girl put on some casual clothes that the guys provided and helped her to her bed once again. The girl laid herself down beside her sister as the maid bowed and left their presence.

"I know you're not asleep, Yui."

The said girl opened her eyes and looked towards her sister. Rose had changed. Her eyes started to lose a lot of the brightness that they held once. She was just becoming a shell of herself and Yui really wished and hoped for the guys to come fast.

~In the mansion~

"Reiji." Subaru spoke as he saw his brother enter his room.

He was just sitting in his room, staring at absolutely nothing, thinking about the one thing that changed his life for the better. His love, Rose. The mere thought of losing the girl terrified the man and brought chills running down his spine.

"Get ready."

"For what?" Ruki asked from the doorway.

"We're getting the girls back from those monsters. I don't want to say this but the longer they are there, the sooner they will break. Now, let's move." Reiji instructed and Subaru followed him eagerly and impatiently.

"Azusa, Kanato, you guys stay at home with Kai and Ken. Take care of them." Ruki spoke as he headed down the stairs, Yuma and Kou following behind.

"What? Why us again?" Kanato and Azusa had bonded even more because of the two little boys.

"Don't worry. You won't have to take care of them from tomorrow. The girls will be able to do that." Reiji smirked as he had Shuu, Laito, Subaru and Ayato following behind him.

"I'll just give them my Teddy. But for their sake let's hope that they don't harm him." Kanato spoke as they both went back to check on the boys.

"Mommy!!" The guys heard a loud wail from the room in which the two kids were in. It sounded like Kai.

"Let's get them fast. This house is almost not functional without those two." Reiji spoke, eyeing Subaru and Ayato who looked at him with fire in their eyes.

'We're coming, baby. Hold on."

'You'll be back with me in no time, pancake.'