The Incident

Rose's POV
I walked inside the cafe, admiring the sweet smell. I smiled and greeted Rina before I went to change my clothes.

After I finished changing, I was heading out. When I opened the door, I saw Akio. Remembering what Laito said to me, I just smiled at him nervously and tried to make my way around him but that obviously didn't work.

He walked forward, making me take steps back into the room. After we were both in the room, he closed the door and locked it. I felt nervous as I heard the lock click, leaving me alone with Akio.

Akio had a huge smirk on his face as he suddenly grabbed my waist, making me squeal, and pinned me to the door. He looked down on me with eyes full of lust as he slammed his hands next to my head, making me flinch.

"Aww. Did I scare the poor kitten?" He said in a sing song voice.

I was visibly shaking. Akio's hand started to make it's way up my skirt and it finally rested on my thighs. I gasped as his cold hand came in contact with my skin. My reaction earned a chuckle from him.

"You know, I've been waiting to do this from the time I saw you. I just was wondering what would your pretty face look like, struggling beneath me, begging me to stop." He said and my eyes started to tear up.

"Oh no darling. Please don't cry. You're only allowed to cry when you feel the pain of me inside you." He said as he squeezed my thighs.

He in fact squeezed my tender flesh so hard that I almost yelped, knowing that it would leave a nasty bruise afterwards. His other hand which way next to my head this entire time, gripped my wrist and pinned it above my head. He again gripped me so hard that it would definitely bruise later.

I felt disgusted. Is this how I was going to lose my virginity? I never thought that I would have to see this day. As I was lost in my thoughts,

"Rose?" I hear a voice from the other side.

It's Daisuke!

I tried to scream but Akio shut my mouth with his hand. I screwed my eyes shut because of the pain.

"Answer normally. If you even try to scream then I will strip you down here and make you mine, understand?" He said through gritted teeth.

I nodded because I obviously couldn't speak. I had to think of something quick.

"Rose? You in there?" He asked again.

"Y-Yeah. I'm here." I said.

"Oh good. Coming? I was just thinking that I'd assist you today or do you want to do it alone?" He asked and my eyes widened as I realized what he meant.

"No Daisuke. I'd like to do it with someone else." I replied and I heard Daisuke gasp.

"C-Cool. I'll speak with Rina about this." He said.

"Please." I replied and I could hear footsteps get away from the door quick.

"Good job baby. You made master proud. Master will reward you now." Akio said as he started to get closer to me.

I screwed my eyes shut as I was waiting for what was going to happen. Akio started to kiss and bite my neck, leaving definite and dark hickeys. I had to bite my tongue to not let out any sound. I didn't want to satisfy him with my moans.

"ROSE!! Open this fucking door now!" I heard Rina yell as she started banging on the door.

With the slight movement of the door because of the banging, Akio's grip loosened and I got out of his grip, shoving him away and throwing the door open. As soon as I opened the door, Rina took my shaking body into her arms and started cooing.

I could see Rinnousuke fire Akio and Akio throwing punches at him but being detained. Rina was asking me something but I just continued to sob, not being able to comprehend anything. She realized that it wasn't going to be helpful to ask what happened and so she just took my phone and called the last number which was in my records.

It happened to be Laito.

I was there in Rina's arms when darkness took over me.

Author-Chan's POV
Rina comforted the poor girl until she fell asleep. Rinnousuke insisted that Rose should be taken home and that he wouldn't be cutting her pay.

Hearing this, Rina pulled Rose's phone out from her uniform and dialed the last number she saw on the call records which was of a guy named Laito. She phoned the guy and found out that he was the one who dropped her to work that day.

She asked Laito to come pick Rose up immediately and that she would explain everything to him once he gets there. Laito agreed and told her that he'll be there right away.

Rina had to wait only for five minutes, in the time which Rose fell asleep, for Laito to arrive. Once he did arrive, he saw Rose laying still in Rina's arms and looked at her with concern.

"She's asleep. A guy named Akio tried to get her. We intervened on time. She's fine now. Just has some hickeys and probably some bruises." Rina said as she handed Rose over to Laito who held her bridal style.

Laito thanked Rina and made his way to the limo. He got inside and placed Rose on the seat in a sleeping position and held her so that she wouldn't fall off. Laito took this time to inspect the hickeys on the girl's neck and was highly disappointed and angered.

The windows were rolled down to let fresh air in. The wind blew Rose's skirt up a tiny bit when Laito saw the bruises on Rose's thighs. His eyes widened and he immediately asked the driver to roll up the windows because he was holding Rose. Normally he would love the sight but this just wasn't the time and he knew it. Besides, he didn't want to take the girl who changed his brother for the better.

Laito went back to inspecting the hickey when his phone started to ring. He answered it and waited for the person on the other side to speak first.

"H-Hello?" He heard a shaky male voice speak.

"Who is this?" Laito questioned, still holding onto Rose.

"O-Oh I'm Daisuke. Is this Laito?" Daisuke asked.

"Yes."

"Well. I just wanted to let you know that action has been taken against Akio and he is fired. The boss said that Rose can get back to work once she's feeling completely fine and comfortable." Daisuke informed and Laito acknowledged him.

"What exactly happened?" He questioned.

"No-one would know the proper answer to that question except for Rose but I'll try to explain as much as I can. Rose went to change and I was waiting for her so that we can start serving the customers together. In a few minutes, I saw Akio leave too and I got suspicious but I didn't think of it too much. It had been about over 10 minutes and Rose wasn't coming out so I started getting worried. When I went to the change room and knocked on the door, I could hear someone's ragged breathing, like they were trying too hard to breathe. I asked for Rose and she answered the second time I called out for her. I knew something was wrong so I indirectly asked her if she was alone." Daisuke explained everything to Laito and Laito thanked him before ending the call.

They reached the house and Laito took Rose into his arms and started walking towards the house.

"Eve." He heard someone whisper.

He looked around everywhere to find absolutely no-one and made a mental note to inform Reiji of what was happening.

_______________________________________
Hey guys!! Is this book good? I don't even know anymore.

Anyways, don't forget to keep loving yourself💜💜 and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Adiós.