It worked?

Ruki's POV
All three of us made our way out of Yui's room when we heard a blood curling scream coming from Rose's.

"Where the fuck is Azusa? I told him to make sure nothing happens to the girl!" I said in frustration as all of us now reached the Eve's room.

As soon as we entered the room, I could see Yuma's and Kou's eyes glowing red. I assumed mine were too because of the utterly delicious scent.

Rose was still on the bed but she looked more... Seductive. She looked like she was begging to be fucked and bitten. I couldn't hold myself back anymore and neither could my brothers.

Azusa entered the room asking me something but he got cut off after seeing our precious and beautiful Eve all spread out on the bed.

I took a step forward and then another. I reached the bed and hovered over the girl. She looked so ethereal. It didn't feel like she was human anymore, that's how beautiful she looked.

I started to lean down and started kissing her neck. It tasted.. Odd.

My eyes narrowed in suspicion and I didn't hesitate to bite into her. As soon as my fangs dug into her skin, my eyes grew wide and I immediately withdrew my self from her, falling onto the floor.

"Woah.. What the hell? Are you okay?" Yuma asked as he held my hand and lifted me up to my feet.

"Her blood."

"What about it? Doesn't it taste good?"

Kou stepped forward and bit her too. He too sprung back like me but I was there in time to catch him.

"What the fuck?! Why is her blood so bitter?"

"I don't fucking know. Maybe she isn't the Eve." Yuma points out and I looked at him.

I leave the rest of the guys behind and ran to Yui's room. She was looking so dazed and drowzy but I didn't care. I immediately went to her and bit her thigh.

Her blood was just as bitter.

"So?" Azusa asked and I just shook my head.

"It's too bitter."

Somethign I noticed about bothering the girls when I bit them was that, none of the screamed or even flinched or winced.

"Maybe we got the wrong girls."

"But I'm never wrong." I yelled in anger.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself Ruki. You know you could be wrong too. All humans make mistakes."

"But we aren't humans." Kou mused from the side.

"You get what I fucking mean. I think we should get rid of them." Yuma said, bored.

"Kill them?" Azusa said with a creepy smile which was perfectly normal for the boy and us by now.

"No. Get rid of them as in get them out of this damn mansion and find our Eve." Yuma spoke with annoyance in his voice.

I untied Yui from the bed and picked her up bridal style. The guys were asking me where I was taking her but I just decided to ignore them because I didn't feel like answering their stupid question right now.

I walked down the stairs from the room and stepped out of the front door. I just simple placed the girl outside of the front gate as I saw Yuma following behind me with Rose.

He place Rose at the front of the gate too and we all headed back inside to talk about what shit just went down.

"So, what was that all about?" Kou asked as he sat on my bed in my room.

I just walked to the window sill and decided to peer out. And then I saw that the girls......

Were gone.

Subaru's POV
As soon as the Mukami brothers fell for the trap, we decided to hide somewhere outside their premises so that it wouldn't be so easy to detect our smell. We did mask it but just as a precaution.

We waited and waited... And waited some more before the Mukami brothers decided to get rid of the girls.

I saw Ruki come out with Yui and Yuma with Rose. They both placed the girls just outside the gate and all of them went back inside.

As soon as they left and closed the door behind them, me and Ayato sprung up from hiding and rushed to the girls. We lifted them up gently but quickly and made our way to our mansion where we were half sure we'd be safe.

As we made it into the mansion, I took Rose to her room and also had Reiji bring me a medical kit so that I could take care of her bruises.

Ayato followed me and we both made sure to give the girls as much medical attention as possible. After we were done, we just laid there, on the floor, staring up at the ceiling.

"So, you think they'd leave us alone after this?" Ayato asked me and I turned to look at him.

"We'll have to take his help."

"You think he'll help??"

"We don't really have a choice anymore Subaru. Think about it." He said as he sat up and I followed his actions.

"They don't plan to leave us alone anytime soon and I'm sure they won't when they will be able to smell their scent. We can't keep giving the girls these drugs. It's dangerous for the body and they are humans. They will get addicted and if ever we want them to stop taking the medicine, then they'll show withdrawal symptoms. We can't risk it." He says with a sigh.

"Then we can just turn them you know?"

"ARE YOU INSANE??!"

We heard the girls turn and we immediately shut up.

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Whisper yelling doesn't count as being quiet."

"How could you even think and say that? They're humans and I'm sure they'd like to stay that way."

"Let's at least ask." I pressured him.

"I suggest we sleep before I lose my mind and do something stupid like yell or throw a punch at your stupid face." He said as laid back down.

Ayato's POV
I can't believe he even thought that.

"It's something to consider." He finally said as laid back down too.

Is it?
_______________________________________
Hey guys!! I think I'll be ending this story sometime soon. Maybe in a few more chapters.

I have so many new ideas for some originals and also one more anime fanfic. Try guessing the anime. I know that I have to use a lot of brain for that one.

Anyways, don't forget to keep loving yourself💜💜 and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Adiós.