Temper

Laito's POV
Here I was, in front of our house with Rose in my hands, sleeping like a baby. I don't want to even go inside but I know I have to. I can't imagine how pissed off Subaru will be.

I slowly kicked the door open with my leg and stepped inside the house, closing the door behind me. I entered the living room and saw Reiji sitting in one of the couches reading a book and Yui sitting in front of him, reading another.

Due to the slight noise cause by the front door opening and shutting, Reiji looked up at me and his eyes widened as he saw an unconscious Rose in my arms. He closed his book and came over to me.

He adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose and then looked at me suspiciously.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"Someone tried to rape her. She's fine. Nothing major. Just some hickeys and bruises." I said as I layed Rose down on the couch.

"Take her up to her bedroom. Subaru might want to see her." Reiji said and I did so.

I took Rose to her bedroom and gently placed her on the bed, covering her up with her blanket. I let out sigh, thinking of what this girl would've been through and how scared she would've been.

I went out of the bedroom and was met with Reiji.

"I think you should tell Subaru without him finding out by himself." Reiji said and I nodded.

I made my way over to Subaru's room. I didn't bother to knock and just teleported into the locked room. We still keep our rooms locked even when we can teleport inside so that the girls just don't walk in on us by mistake.

"Is she home? Her shift isn't over yet." Subaru said as he finally faced me.

"Listen Subaru, very carefully. This girl has been through hell today. She has seen the worst side of man. I'll tell you what happened but I need you to use your senses and be as gentle with her as possible." I started.

"What are you talking about?" Subaru questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"The Akio guy tried to make Rose his. Completely." I said.

I could see rage slowly starting to fill Subaru's eyes. His hands turned into fists and I'm sure he's ready to throw punches at people who irk him even more.

"This is what I was talking about. You need to control you anger. If not for anyone else then for Rose." I said and he visibly calmed down.

"Apparently, according to Daisuke, Akio went into the change room that Rose was in and tried to, you know." I said and Subaru just let out an angry sigh.

"I want to see her." He said as he headed towards the door.

I stopped him before he went out and my eyes widened when I saw that he had tears in his eyes and the corners started to turn a bit red. I let him go and he walked out of the room and of course, I followed him.

Subaru opened Rose's door and entered the room to see Rose sleeping. He went and sat on the bed close to her. He caressed her hair ever so gently, like she was glass and she'd break with even the slightest touch.

Rose's collarbones and neck were visible and I was just scared that he'd see the hickeys.

"Who made these?" Subaru questioned, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I looked at what he was seeing and found that he saw the hickeys.

"It was Akio." I said simply and he lifted her skirt up a bit.

I didn't care that he did that because I know that he wouldn't even think of doing anything without her permission.

"And this?" He asked, looking at the bruise on Rose's thigh.

"Akio." I said.

Subaru got up from her bed and tucked her in, kissing her on her forehead. He walked out of the room and I just assumed that I had to follow him.

"She's not working there anymore. Where is her phone?" He asked as we exited the room.

"They got Akio fired." I said.

"I don't care. She isn't working there anymore. If she's feeling bored then she can join some after-school clubs or activities. She doesn't need a job anyway. Not right now at least." Subaru said as he held his hand out as if asking for the phone.

I pulled out Rose's phone from my pocket and handed it to him. He quickly opened the call records and called a person named Rina.

"Hello? Yes this is Subaru. I'm just calling to let you know that Rose would not be coming to work anymore." He said and paused, listening to the lady reply.

"Yes okay I understand. I will let the boss know. Just, could you please let me know if she's okay and could you ask her to call me once she's fine?" Rina said. I obviously could hear pretty well.

"Glad you do and I will let you know once she's okay. I'll tell her to call you too. Thank you." He said and hung up.

"Done." He said and handed the phone back to me, signalling for me to keep it back in her room.

When I went inside the room and placed the phone next to her, she suddenly started panting really hard.

"N-No stop. Please." She started chanting.

"No!" She yelled but her eyes were still closed.

"Subaru! Get in here now!" I yelled for him and he came rushing in.

He was trying to take her into her arms when she started squirming. She finally shot her eyes open and her eyes widened when she saw Subaru. A man.

"No please. I'm sorry. Don't do anything to me." She said as she tried to get away from him.

"Hey baby, listen. It's me. It's me, Subaru. I'm right here, baby. Nothing will happen to you. No-one will touch you." He said and she continued to sob but let Subaru take her into his arms.

"I'm sorry Subaru. I didn't mean to let him get close to me. He just started touching me out of nowhere. I'm really sorry." She said and I just couldn't comprehend how she was being apologetic even though she was the victim.

"Shh.. It's not your fault baby. Don't apologize. You don't have to go back there. If you're feeling bored then just join some after-school clubs. You don't need a part time job now." Subaru said as he calmed her down.

Looking at them, I felt like a third wheel. I just left the room and went to our game room. I sat at the piano and played a song. I was interrupted by the sound of a window smashing.

"The hell is it now?" I mumbled.

I went outside the room to see.....

_______________________________________
Hey guys!! I can't believe I published a new book but I did. It's a BTS fanfic and just a warning, it contains bxb. Feel free to check it out.

Anyways, don't forget to keep loving yourself💜💜 and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Adiós.