Eve

Author-Chan's POV
When Laito entered the living room, he saw all the brothers downstairs, Subaru with bleeding knuckles and rage filling all their faces.

He looked to the direction where they were all facing and saw the cause of the problem. The Mukami Brothers, with Rose.

The poor girl was already in a trauma and this is the time they choose to come. Subaru was gritting his teeth.

"What the fuck did you do?! Why the hell isn't she waking up even after all this yelling?!" Subaru literally yelled.

"Isn't it obvious? Seems like you're a little dense huh. We drugged her of course. Now, if you make even the slightest of mistakes, then nothing is stopping us from giving her more, resulting in an overdose. I'm sure you know the consequences, right Reiji?" Ruki said with a smirk.

"Why do you want her?" Shuu asked.

"She's our Eve. We're just taking what belongs to us." Azusa said.

"Bullshit!" Ayato yelled.

"Then at least give us that one." Kou said as he pointed towards Yui.

Ayato puts a hand around Yui's waist and pulls her behind him. Yui hides behind Ayato and clutches on to his blazer.

"Not happening."

"Then you won't be getting this pretty thing back." Yuma says.

"Fine. Take her. Leave now." Reiji says and Subaru looks at him with a murderous glare.

"What the fuck Reiji!?" Ayato yelled.

"Shut up. Take her and leave." Reiji proclaimed and the Mukami brothers, smirked.

"We'll take our leave then." Ruki said as they all vanished.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" It was Shuu this time.

He held Reiji by his collar and brought him close, demanding for a reasonable and logical explanation from the man.

"I did what was wise. They had an advantage here. We will get her back no matter what." Reiji said, plainly.

"Why do I feel like you don't really care about what would happen to that girl." Laito commented.

"Well, it is one less nuisance on our hands so I'm glad." Reiji said with a smirk.

Subaru couldn't hold himself back anymore and just charged forward, grabbing Reiji and punching him in the face, resulting in him falling to the ground.

"Accept it, Subaru, Shuu. She's nothing but a toy to you guys." Reiji was still smirking.

"You bastard!" Shuu yelled and was about to punch Reiji again but was stopped by Subaru this time.

"What the fuck is this all about?" Subaru asked in a deep voice.

"Why the fuck is she always denying me?! I told her to come to my room and she immediately denied saying that you wouldn't really like that idea. Why is it that I feel like killing you guys when I see you around her?! I don't fucking know anymore. I'm just glad that she's gone now and can't play with my feelings anymore." Reiji said as he stood up and regained his composure.

"What the actual fuck, Reiji?" Laito spoke, completely out of character.

"We'll get her back though. I already miss her." Reiji said with a smirk, facing Subaru.

"You know Reiji? It's really hard to hold back from punching you and I'm pretty sure that Subaru is already plotting to kill you so I guess it's a great time for you to shut the fuck up." Shuu said, his voice lacing with venom.

"Just because you're considered the smartest out of us doesn't mean you always make wise decisions." Kanato commented as he hugged his teddy closer.

"Well, no point in discussing this now. We have to get her back somehow." Laito said.

"I think I know how."

Rose's POV
My head hurts so fucking bad. What the hell?

"You're finally awake, Eve." I heard a voice say.

I shot my eyes open. Big mistake. I immediately winced and shut my eyes back up and opened them slowly this time.

"What the? Ruki?" I saw Ruki standing very close to me.

"And who is Eve?" I questioned.

"It is you." He said as he pinned my hands down on the bed and got on top of me.

"I-I'm sorry Ruki but I guess you're mistaken. I'm not Eve." I said in a soft voice as he was very close to me.

"You are my Eve!! You don't know it doesn't mean you aren't. You are mine, ours. You belong to us." He said as he started inching closer.

"Ruki I- AHHH!!" I yelled out as Ruki bit me on my collarbone.

It wasn't like the bite of any of the Sakamaki's. It was painful. This is so painful, I feel like dying. I don't want this. I want this to stop.

Tears started flowing down my eyes as Ruki bit harder, making his fangs go deeper. I sobbed out and he brought his hand up, placing it on my mouth. Now my screams and sobs were muffled. My eyes were still screwed shut.

I don't know when he stopped because even after he did, the pain lingered. I didn't open my eyes until I felt his hand on my cheek, wiping my tears away.

"Don't cry, my dear Eve. I will take good care of you. I'll be very gentle." Ruki said with a smile.

"I'M NOT EVE!" I yelled, again, big mistake.

His smile instantly disappeared and he ripped my dress apart leaving me in my bra and panties. My eyes widened as I continued to struggle to get our of his strong grip.

"NOOO!! Please no!! Ruki, please don't do this!!" I begged and continued to sob.

"I will take very good care of you, baby." Ruki said as he started sucking hickeys on my stomach.

"You smell so edible, my Eve." He whispered as he went down to my thighs as kissed them.

'This man is fucking insane! I want Subaru. Please...'

"Stop! Ruki please!" I said.

"Why? Do you have someone you like?" He asked and I immediately blushed, thinking of the person. I didn't reply and he smirked.

"I thought so." He said as he went back down, bringing my leg up to his face and kissing it again.

"Yes, I do. I like Subaru." I said out loud.

He didn't show any facial expressions for a few seconds before I felt his eyes holding anger. He scowled and raises his hand, slapping me.

"How dare you fall in love with someone else?! You're mine!!" He screamed.

"Enough!" A voice came from behind him.

"Shuu."
_______________________________________
Hey guys!! If anyone is even reading this horrible excuse of a book, please do leave comments on how it is...

Anyways, don't forget to keep loving yourself💜💜 and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Adiós.