Official Couple

Rose's POV
"Mommy!!" I woke up to someone shaking me and whining.

I slowly but surely opened my eyes to see Kai looking down at me with big brown doe eyes which made him look so adorable.

"Well I guess, you're officially his mommy now."

I looked to my side to see Subaru leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, looking down at me with a smirk and a certain glint in his eyes.

"If I'm mommy then-"

"Daddy!!!" Kai suddenly yelled as he saw Subaru.

During the process of me laughing my ass off at Kai calling Subaru daddy and him clinging to him, Ayato came in and made sure to take Yui and Ken into his room so that they could actually rest without any problems.

"So, you're daddy now." I said with a smug look.

Subaru picked Kai up and the little boy immediately wrapped his legs around Subaru's waist, hanging onto him tight. Subaru walked up to my side of the bed and pecked my lips before looking down at my flustered form.

"I still make you blush that much?"

"You always will."

"D-Daddy down, mommy u-up." Kai suddenly whined and insisted as he made grabby hands towards me.

I got out of the comfort of my bed covers and stood up. I then realized that I was in the same attire as I was in from the last few hours.

"Why don't you change and get more comfortable? I'll hold him for some time." Subaru insisted.

I just nodded my head and looked at him, hoping that he would get out of the damn room so that I could change but nope. He just stood there.

"What? I've seen everything anyway." He said with a smirk and my face became the color of a tomato.

"I don't care! Goooo!!" I said as I pushed him out.

Subaru took Kai and left. I closed and locked the door behind me, then remembering that people in this house are vampires and can teleport into the room. I just sighed and picked out my clothes for the day.

Apparently Reiji still didn't want me to go to school. Yui wasn't going either, she was made to stay to keep me company. It was usually so boring but now that the boys are here, I'm sure both me and Yui would be preoccupied.

I immediately rushed to the bathroom with my clothes and changed as soon as I could before anyone could even think of coming into my room.

I left my room after freshing up and I was immediately met with the most adorable sight ever. I got down the stairs and there it was. The most adorable sight I was talking about.

There was Subaru and Kai in the living room. Subaru was sitting on the empty couch with Kai in his lap. The little kid was facing Subaru and holding his hands. Subaru leaned down and touched their foreheads, making the boy giggle.

I didn't realize I was standing there for a long time and staring while smiling until...

"We meet again, my kitten." I immediately turned around and saw Kou.

I almost stumbled and fell with the immense fear that completely took over my body. Why? I don't know. His eyes just made me feel unsafe.  Subaru was just about 10 feet away from me and I could just go near him so that Kou will leave me alone but my body just froze.

"Why so serious, baby? Don't you enjoy my company?" he asked with a dangerously calm tone and a smirk playing on his face.

I shook my head before I could even allow a thought to pass through my head. I realized what I did and my eyes widened. Kou just laughed as he threw his hand around my waist and pulled me close.

"You've been turned now? You know, for you, I wouldn't really mind breaking the rules of the vampire world." He said as he leaned closer and traced his fingers over my jawline.

"You've got very sharp features. Perfect for modeling, baby. What do you say? Be my modelling partner?" he casually asked as be continued to lean in closer.

"Thanks but no thanks. She'll stay here." A hand gripped my wrist tight and I was pulled into someone's chest.

"Why are you always interrupting our conversations with our Eve, Shuu?" I saw Yuma enter the room and speak.

"Because firstly, she isn't yours. Unfortunately, she is already mated to Subaru." As soon as those words left Shuu's mouth, Kou's eyes went wide.

"How dare you?!" Ruki entered the room, looking like he would burst with anger.

"Mommy?" I heard Kai's voice from over where he and Subaru where playing.

"M-Mean man no huwt mommy." The little boy yelled as he came running and hugged my legs.

"Why the fuck are you trying to complicate your stay here?" Subaru sneered at him.

"Language." I heard Ayato's voice as he entered the room with Yui.

"M-Mommy no huwt. Kai pwo-tec mommy!" Kai said as stumbled to stand in front of me.

I would probable die of the overdose of cuteness as if the situation at hand wasn't so serious.

"Who told you could claim my Eve?!" Ruki yelled as he threw a harsh punch at Subaru. Subaru fell to the ground, holding his cheek and grunting in pain.

"DADDY!!" Kai yelled as he ran to Subaru.

"Oh, so you're mommy and he's daddy. What a wonderful happy family." Ruki said with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Take the kids and go up." Ayato said and me and Yui could only obey after looking at the stare he was giving us and a glare directed towards Ruki.

Me and Yui picked Kai and Ken up and left to my room. As soon as we entered the room and locked the door, I let Kai down and fell on my bed.

This was all proving to be too much for me. I didn't realize when I broke down into tears until Kai reached over to me, standing on his tippy toes and wiped my tears away with his tiny little hand.

"Mommy no cwy. Mommy no look pwetty. Daddy wan' mommy smile!" Kai said as he threw his hands in the air.

With his adorable gestures to calm me down, I couldn't help but pull the boy into a tight and warm embrace.

"Mommy warm."

_______________________________________
Hey guys!! My exams are starting from tomorrow and I haven't studied anything!! Wish me luck please!!

BTS won all the grand prizes in the MAMA again after the MMA. They literally made history twice. I'm so proud of our boys.

Anyways, don't forget to keep loving yourself💜💜 and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Adiós.