Abuse

WARNING : This chapter contains some very sexual scenes. I will make sure to indicate where the scene starts and ends so that the people who want to skip can continue the story without any problems.

_______________________________________

Shuu's POV
"You motherfucker!!" I yelled as I charged towards Ruki who was pinning Rose down.

I tackled him off of Rose and at the corner of my eye, could see Subaru giving Rose his blazer and pulling her into his arms, with her resisting a lot.

"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Think. You. Were. Doing??!" I yelled as I landed a punch or kick on Ruki with every word that was emphasized.

"S-She belongs to m-me." Ruki muttered out with a smug look on his face and I couldn't control myself anymore.

I punched him and knocked him out. It was kind of surprising that none of the other brothers even came to help him out.

"We'll get her anyway. You can take her for now." I suddenly heard a voice.

I whipped my head around, looking for someone but I couldn't see anyone. I was genuinely confused and I don't think anyone else heard the voice because they didn't look confused or fazed.

I ignored it for now and thought that I would let the others know later on when we reach home.

I turned around and saw them. Subaru and Rose. Subaru was trying very hard to calm Rose down. I didn't know what I was doing as a growl ripped through me.

I stalked towards them and snatched Rose into my arms, causing the blazer that was on her to fall off. She shrieked but I ignored it as I walked down the stairs and out the door into the limo.

I threw Rose into the backseat and asked the driver to get out. I started driving as my mind was still clouded. I didn't know what I was doing or where I was going.

After a 20 minute drive, I stopped in the middle of nowhere and got out. My mind still clouded with anger and lust as I saw Rose. I went to the back and threw the door open to see Rose flinch back towards the other side. I growled once more.

I got into the backseat and closed the door behind me. Rose was shivering and shaking, looking at me with wide eyes filled with fear. She was crying and shaking her head, indicating for me to stop.

WARNING : The scene starts now and I suggest that people under 18 should skip this part but I can't tell you what to do so, do you.

I ignored her in my state of mind and moved closer. I gripped her hands tight and pulled her towards me. She fell forward and landed on my lap.

I straightened her back up and pinned her on the seat. I made a mental note to send the limo for cleaning before our school starts.

I inched closer to her and captured her lips in a very intense and aggressive kiss. She was moving around a lot and resisting, making me grow more angry.

I held both of her hands down with just one hand of mine and brought the other free one harshly onto her face, slapping her.

"Don't fucking move and this will be very easy for both you and me." I sneered and she continued resisting.

I slapped her twice this time and she seemed to calm down just a little.

"I just want to lessen the pain for you as much as I can. So I suggest that you don't fucking move and this will be over much quicker." I said as I leaned down again, kissing her.

I pulled away and looked at her face. Beautiful. She was so pretty. Looking at me with teary eyes filled with fear. I was so gone here that my mind wasn't even registering the pain I'm inflicting onto the person that I love and care so much for. I was totally gone. Crazy.