First Day Of Work

Rose's POV
Subaru and I, both sat in a normal car. Finally, not in a limo. Subaru instructed the chauffeur that he would drive but in a normal car. It was peaceful. The sky was gloomy, giving us a sign that it would rain in a few hours. Just then, I remembered what happened.

"Subaru?" I called out in a soft voice.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know anyone by the name of Cordelia?" I ask and look towards him. He got tensed for a moment but regained his composure just as quick. There must be something off. I could read him like an open book. "No, baby. Why?" He asked nonchalantly. I blushed furiously at the nick name and looked at my hands. "J-Just asking." I stuttered and I swear I heard him mutter a quiet 'cute'.

We reached my work place in about 15 minutes and he dropped me off. "See you after work." He said and then drove off. "That your boyfriend?" I heard a voice behind me and jumped. I turned around and saw Akio. I let out a sigh of relief and playfully hit his shoulder. "Geez Akio. You scared the fuck out of me."

"Watch it. If Mother Rina hears you then you're done for. She hates it when one of her child curses." He said with a kind smile which I returned. "Let's go?" I asked and he nodded. We both made our way inside to see Rina, Hikaru and Daisuke already ready. Mitsue was sitting at one of the tables and playing on his phone. Rina saw where I was looking and just sighed. She walked up to Mitsue and hit him on his head.

"Work, Mitsue." She said sternly and Mitsue nodded, pouring and rubbing his head. "You can change first Rose. We'll wait here till your done." Akio says and smiles. I just nod and head to the change room. I unlock my locker and take out my uniform. It isn't that bad honestly. I got used to this when I was in the States so I'm glad. I quickly change and headed out so that the boys could change as well. As soon as I stepped out, I see everyone looking at me. I blushed.

"D-Does it not look good?" I asked in a small voice, suddenly feeling very self conscious.

"N-Not at all! I-I mean! J-Just Woaahhh

"N-Not at all! I-I mean! J-Just Woaahhh..." Akio exclaims. I tilt my head to the side, not understanding what he meant. "He just means that you look really cute." Rina explains. I smile and thank her as the boys headed in to change.