Normal Day?

Rose's POV
I woke up to someone shaking me. I groaned and rubbed my eyes but was stopped by someone. I opened my eyes to see Reiji. Immediately remembering what he had said, I shot up and backed away. "Listen, I'm sorry for not understanding you and letting you explain. You don't have to stay away from us anymore. Please talk to us if you are having trouble with something or someone. I'll leave you to freshen up and get changed. Come down for lunch when you're ready." He said in a soft voice and left.

I just stared at the door as he left. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did Reiji just apologize? I looked out the window to see if it was raining candy but it wasn't. So this was real.
I smiled to myself and got up off of bed, leaving the comfort of my blankets behind. I went to the washroom to freshen up. I looked in the mirror at myself and sighed. I looked horrible as usual. I can't believe I let Reiji see me like this.

I took a warm shower, which felt like my skin was burning because of the bruises but it was freezing cold outside so I couldn't help it. It was either burn or freeze and I guess I chose to burn. After my shower, I put on some comfy and casual clothes. I didn't want the clothes to stick to my body so I wore some loose ones. Since today is a Sunday, I didn't have to go to school which was amazing.

Anyway, I headed downstairs and met Yui at the top of the staircase. We both headed down together and took our seats. I was seated in between Shuu and Ayato, two of the most contrasting characters in this house.
The dinner went by peacefully and quietly with the occasional bickering of Laito and Ayato. Looking at them reminds of the family that I've never had. From the time we adopted Yui, my dad has been paying attention only to her. It was like I was invisible to him. I didn't mind though. He left me to my music and fed me. I was happy.

"You okay?" I heard a voice ask. I look towards my left to see Shuu looking at me with worry. "Perfectly fine." I said with the best smile I could give him. "What were you thinking about?" He asked. "Nothing much. Just about getting a new part time job during the day." I said with a shrug. "What? Why?!" Ayato burst in. "I don't know. I'm kind of bored. I'm not the type to study for the entire day so I figured I might as well get some change." I said.

"Can I join?" Yui asked and I nodded.
"So when are you going Job Hunting?" Reiji asked. "It's only 2pm now so maybe in an hour." I said looking at Yui and she nodded. "Be careful." Reiji said and left the table just like that.
The other brothers started getting up too and I got up to head towards my room so that I could get dressed, leaving the maids to do the cleaning. Yui went to her room to get changed too and we'll be heading out at 3pm.
I went up to my room and grabbed one of my sling bags, changed my outfit, did my hair and put my shoes on.