Why, Rose?

Subaru's POV
"You know, your girlfriend is really pretty. Maybe I'll get her here for myself." I heard a voice say.

With the mention of Rose, I shot my eyes open and tried to move but I felt very weak and hence, fell against the wall I was resting against for the past, few hours I guess.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself as I looked around the room.

In the other corner was Ayato who was still passed out. All the walls were completely black, rocky and having small shiny things in them. I squinted to take a better look at the pieces which were right next to my head.

"Silver, darling. In case you had trouble seeing properly because of your slightly blurry vision. You can thank these guys. They really tone down your hyper energy a bit." The voice said again.

This time I looked up. In front of me were the bars to the cell I was in and I could make out a figure.

"Carla?" I called out in a mild voice with my eyes squinted.

"Don't stress yourself too much. I am Carla, you got that right. It's so nice to meet you, Subaru. But I'm sure me and brother would rather have a lovely time with your girlfriend. I've heard that she's got really delicious blood. Oh how I would love to taste it." The man in front of me, Carla Tsukinami fantasizes as my blood starts to boil.

"Uh uh.. Don't stress yourself out too much now. We'll just have to-" He was cut off by the sound of the metal door breaking open.

"They're here too fast, aren't they?" Carla smiled at me as Shin walked into the room.

"We'll just get to play with the kitten sooner. It isn't that bad, dear brother." Shin spoke with a smirk on his face.

"You sick fucks will regret every single thing you do and say right now." Ayato coughed out next to me. Finally, I know he's awake.

The door to the cell we were in slammed open and there stood Ruki and Kou in the front with Rose and Yui right behind them. My eyes widened and I tried to tell Ruki to get the girls away but I couldn't get a single word out of my mouth.

"Why don't you leave them now? We're clearly more in number. Save both our time and energy." Ruki spoke as he struggled to get his breath back.

"Aww.. But that just can't happen. Right?" Carla spoke with a smirk again as he went aside into the darkness and walked back in, but this time, holding Kai in his hands.

Ruki's POV
"You motherfucker." I couldn't help but let out as I saw Carla walk back into the light of the room with Kai in his hands.

I heard Rose gasp behind me before she pushed me and Kou aside and ran to the front. I tried to pull her back but she just looked at me with teary eyes and I let go. Big mistake.

"Please. D-Don't hurt him." She gasped out as Yui too followed behind her when she saw Shin walking out with Ken in his arms.

"Just- Anything. Anything that you want but please... Let them go." Yui sobbed this time.

"Oh? Okay then. If it's that simple then, we want her." Carla spoke as he gestured towards Rose.

"Give her to us and these little boys will be yours. In fact, even the big guys. You can take Subaru and Ayato too. Isn't that such a good deal?! Four for just one. I say you should take it." Shin snarled.

"FINE! T-Take me and let them all go." Rose yelled before anyone of us could even get a word out.

"What the fuck??!" And that pulled me out.

I walked behind Rose and took her in my arms, making her face me.

"We'll figure this out. Let's not do this, baby." The nickname slipping out.

"Right now we can't. You guys leave. Take the time and come back. I know you will. I trust you." Rose spoke in a whisper and broke out of my hold.

Shin walked forward and handed Ken over to Yui as he took a hold of Rose, instantly drugging her, making her pass out. Carla smirked and gave Kai to me. He then went back and released Ayato and Subaru, pushing them towards us. Shuu and Kaito were quick to hold them up.

"Leave. Before we change our minds. We'll take good care of this little kitten." Carla spoke as he gently caressed Rose's cheek.

"You bastard!" Subaru exclaimed but lost energy soon.

"Let's go."

"Ruki, no. We can't just fucking leave."

"Do we have a fucking choice!!" I yelled.

Kai and Ken have not yet woken up so I guessed they were drugged up pretty good too.

"We'll come back. She's waiting for us. Let's go." I spoke in a whisper and exited the building.

'Please. Hang on.'

And I didn't notice the tears that made their way down my cheeks.

_______________________________________
Hey guys!! It's kind of been a while but here!!

Happy birthday to our dear Taebear!! Thank you for teaching me how to love myself and thank you for showing me reasons to love myself.

Guys.. Please also check out my Inkitt account.. It's with the same username so make sure to check out my BTS Fanfic there.

Anyways, don't forget to keep loving yourself💜💜 and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Adios.