Caught in a Lie

Rose's POV
As soon as the long car ride to home ended, I was woken up by someone shaking me. That someone was Shuu.
"We've reached." He said and got out of the car. He didn't even wait. Was he pissed of at me? What did I do this time? "It'll be better if you actually got off the car and not just stare at him." I heard a cold voice say.

The source of the voice was Ayato. He was never cold towards me. At least not in the very very little time of me being here. I listened to him and got off the car. "I'm sorry." I said in a soft voice. Ayato just scoffed and left. I lifted my head up to see Laito with a disappointed look on his face and my eyes widened. What the fuck happened?!

The brothers just left me and Yui outside as they headed in. At least they left the front door unlocked so we could get in. I don't even know what we did. We pissed all of them off? The limo drove off and it was starting to rain. Me and Yui were left standing in the rain. Is it a good time to mention that I hate myself? I've never had much self confidence. I was always worried about pleasing others.

Yui slowly but surely went inside the house with her head hanging low. I just placed my backpack at the entrance of the house and went to the back garden and sat on a bench in the pouring rain. People say that rain washes away your worries. Why does it never wash away mine? I haven't even been here for a full day and I pissed the brothers off. I hate it when people are mad at you and you don't even know why.

God knows for how long I've been in the rain. It was getting very cold outside. I'm glad that the rain totally hid my tear stains. At least it does something helpful for me. I slowly got up and went to the front door and stood there for a while so that when I enter, I don't make a mess. After I dried off just a little, I was freezing. I picked up my backpack and headed inside to see absolutely no-one.

I headed up to my room and switched the lights on. I placed my backpack on my desk and headed to take a warm showed because I have a feeling that  I'll die because of the cold. After I took a shower, I felt worse. I just changed into some of my comfy clothes.

Rose's Night Wear

Rose's Night Wear

I honestly hate pink but I could care less right now. I just got onto my bed and pulled the blanket over me, snuggling into it. It was still freezing cold. I curled myself into a ball to make the heat stay in a small amount of place.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall sleep but I obviously couldn't. It was way too cold. As I was about to change positions, I felt someone wrap their arms around me. Finally, some warmth. The warmth immediately reminded me of the events that took place in school today and I tensed up.

I felt like crying again. I don't want to show people how weak I really am. I don't want to be the person who people think they can't depend on. All I could do was grab onto the person's hand as they held me closer.

"Why didn't you tell us Rose? Who did this to you?" I heard the person, who I now know is Shuu, whisper and I finally broke down. "I-I'm sorry. They told me not to. I didn't want to be a bother." I cried. "Shhh. It's okay. Calm down. Get some rest and we'll talk later. You're burning up so I'll get you some medicine." He said as he let me go but I held onto him with my eyes still shut.