Chapter Ninety-Two

Start from the beginning

Michael always told me he would've done something else. He just didn't know what. Michael wasn't in it for the fame though, he was in it for the music.

He's still in it for the love and music! He loves the money because he can get things he never could get before! He loves it cause he can help children all around the world and just give.

That's what I'll remember Michael as, a giving person. He's giving his all away and it's beautiful. 

"Alright, children! Let's get on some rides!" Michael cheers.

The children start shouting in joy as they all run to the rides.

I giggle, watching parents and bodyguards try and watch all the children.

It's simply impossible to hold a child down. I mean, just look at Michael- 

I stare at him as he jumps up and down, waiting for a ride.

I giggle, walking towards him. 

"Oh, Mia! Today is your day!" He cheers, hugging me suddenly.

I furrow my eyebrows, "What do you mean, Michael?" I giggle.

"This day is for the chi-"

"And you!" He interrupts me.

"You've never been on a single ride in Neverland! You promised me the day you moved in!" Michael points out, smiling widely.

I smirk, "I've been on the Ferris wheel and the carousal!" I argue, crossing my arms.

Michael smirks, "Well, I'm taking you on all the rides with me!" Michael says, wrapping his arm around me.

I look up, trying to think of an excuse not to.

Come on, be a kid! You love this stuff! 

I smile, "Why not.." I mumble.

Michael kisses the side of my head, "That's the spirit." He smiles.

I giggle, "What ride is this, Peter?" I ask him.

Michael smiles, "Well Wendy, it's called bumper cars." He grins, opening the gate.

"Ladies first." He bows.

I smirk, walking in.

Michael follows me in with a bunch of children behind.

"What car should I choose?" I quietly ask, holding onto Michael's hand.

Children run everywhere, picking their partners and cars.

Michael smirks, "There's a green one over there available." Michael points out to the back corner.

I smile, "Okay."

Michael guides me to the green car, strapping me in.

Michael turns around, walking towards a blue car.

I furrow my eyebrows, "Where are you going, baby?" I ask.

Michael smirks, "I'm partners with Samantha in this one." He says. Samantha, a beautiful seven year old girl with bright green eyes. She's in the early stages of Leukemia. She's a sweetheart. 

I grin. "Fair enough, pretty boy. You're going down!" I stick my tongue out.

Michael gasps, hoping into the blue car with Samantha.

"In your wildest dreams, May!" He teases me.

I giggle as the cars start to go.

I steer my car. I just realized something.. I've never played bumper cars before. Noticing how all the gears work, this isn't really working out for me. I giggle as a bunch of children bump into my car.