𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝐑 𝐄 𝐅 𝐎 𝐑 𝐆 𝐄 𝐓

this is a bad townfor such a pretty face

this is a bad town
for such a pretty face

I. Rory Gilbert knew just a few things before her parents died: family is everything. That all went to shit when her parents died going over Wickery Bridge in Mystic Falls, kick-starting quite possibly, the worst days of her life. Her brother was sent into a depressive state, leaning on drugs and alcohol to take the pain away, her twin sister could barely stay in a car, suffering from tremendous PTSD, but Rory... Rory didn't know what to do. So, Rory did the only thing she could think of doing; she ran away. She finished high school early and started looking for new adventures elsewhere.

Studying in Chicago, Rory bumps into a blond-haired, blue-eyed man. He told her his name was Nik, and they quickly begun dating. Nik was British, charming, and every bit her dream guy. A phone call from Elena, her twin sister back home, notifying her that she needed to come home as soon as possible because Caroline was in a car accident, sends her packing her bags and rushing to visit her childhood friend a year later.

But the longer Rory stays in Mystic Falls, the more she realises that the little town isn't what it seems. Damon Salvatore is way too attached to her. Stefan, Elena's boyfriend, is hellbent on making sure she doesn't get into trouble, and her twin sister is acting shadier than usual.

Also, who the hell is Klaus?

𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍.

𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟 as𝑹𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑮𝑰𝑳𝑩𝑬𝑹𝑻

𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟 as
𝑹𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑮𝑰𝑳𝑩𝑬𝑹𝑻

𝚓𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗 as𝑲𝑳𝑨𝑼𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑲𝑨𝑬𝑳𝑺𝑶𝑵

𝚓𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗 as
𝑲𝑳𝑨𝑼𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑲𝑨𝑬𝑳𝑺𝑶𝑵

❛ but i live. i live a hundred times in a day,
but i die a little in every breath i take.
━ amen omen, ben harper.

author's note   ah yes, another gilbert doppelganger story. i promise, i'll make this the least cliche story possible. also... another klaus story? again? a fucking again? same old shit, same old fucking shit. nothing's new, nothings changed!

disclaimer!   i don't own the vampire diaries or any other characters affiliated with the show. i only own rory and any other ocs i choose to add in this story! <3 all rights belong to julie plec
and l.j smith.