||62||

We stood outside of 1-A.

Aizawa opened the door and walked into the classroom.

"It's only Aizawa!" Mina's voice shouted in disappointment. I stifled a laugh and smiled before looking to the other members of Numéros and then walking into the classroom.

"Y/n!" Uraraka was the first to notice me, Mina was the first to smother me. I tumbled backwards and a hand caught my back giving me support as I fell.

Why do I feel like this has happened before?

"Good morning, y/n!" Mina jumped at me as I entered the class, a hand was placed on my back by Shad as I almost fell backwards from the sudden new weight.

"Morning, Mina," I nodded to her, "as energetic as young Ymira, I see."

"Don't know who she is," she replied as she stepped away, "but anyway, phone number before your phone dies again. Quick quick!"

I smiled at the memory as I hugged her back. Looking behind me, I see Ten is wearing a stupid grin before it went serious.

"We need to go now," he told me, I looked back at Mina before nodding.

"Go?" she asked, "why?"

"We've got to atone," I replied before letting her go and looking around the class, "and we're going to atone for everything."

My eyes landed on Izuku's before I looked to Ten and let Mina go.

"Let's go," Five looked over to me, "before they come and drag us out."

"Wait--" I looked to Aizawa, "I want to know something before I leave."

He looked to me curiously.

"Is there a way to make me quirkless?" I asked, "I don't want to have my quirks, they're not even mine to begin with, we'll except Nightmare."

"Not that I know of," he replied, "but they are yours, whether you accept them or not."

"Come on," Shadows appeared out of no where, "they're ready. Be prepared, the people you're about to stand in front of, are going to be your present and future no matter what."

"How uplifting," Four rolled his eyes before we turned to go, Ten stopped and turned back to the door. I smiled knowing why.

"Don't worry," I patted his shoulder, "if I have to, I'll double my sentence so you can go to him."

He looked to me and smiled before turning and walking beside me. I gave him a small nudge as we walked to the weird shadowy doorway that Shadows had created.

°☕°

"The leader of Numéros, step forward, your punishment will be laid out for you," a voice from the shadowed government figures spoke loudly. I looked around everyone, they looked scared, I know the punishment will be worse than everyone else's.

Letting out a deep breath, I forced myself to step forward a few steps and faced the row of people.

"Zero," someone hissed from behind me, I turned around and smiled.

"It's OK," I nodded before facing forward again, "I am the leader."

"State your name," someone else spoke up, "your real name. Not Zero."

"05066," I replied, keeping my false confidence up.

"That can't be your real name," someone grumbled.

"Why don't you give me a name, huh?" I asked sarcastically, "I didn't have the luxury of being born or having parents so..."

"Her name is f/n l/n," Shadows stepped forward.

"Since when?" I asked.

"Since you began attending UA with that name," he replied. I frowned.

"Well?" someone asked.

I looked forward again and sighed.

"My name is f/n l/n," I nodded, rolling my eyes.

The people in the darkness began whispering amongst each other before stopping.

"F/n l/n, leader of Numéros, you're sentenced to isolation in Mount Fuji. You may have visitors one day per month, though I doubt anyone will want to make the climb they'll have to to reach you," someone announced.

I exhaled a laugh before biting down on my lip to stop myself from saying anything. I turned and took my place back in the line.

"Next, step forward."

"My name is Ten, I'm 0506--" Ten began before the doors behind us were thrown open. We all turned to see who it was.

"Stop," a man walked in, "I can vouch for them all. All eleven of them. Thanks to them, I'm finally free of my brother. So whatever you've done, revoke it."

"Who are you?" someone asked.

"That's a good question," Five frowned.

"My name is Ken," he replied, "Ken Houser. James Houser, or as you know him, Dr Houser, was my older brother. You killed him, you have my thanks. Also, he used my DNA to make you all, so I guess that makes you, kind of my children, I guess?"

"What?" we all looked at him like he had three heads.

"Wait-- Ken H?" One stepped forward, "you were in the dream. Did Dr Houser want us to know about you?"

"The only reason he would've included me was so you knew me. He wanted you to know," Ken nodded. I took in his appearance. He was a much younger version of Dr Houser. Instead of wearing glasses, he wore sunglasses, the out-of-fashion lab coat was replaced with a leather one. The brown hair was now black with a wait blue and green streak down the front. He wore leather trousers and a black shirt. His shoes were just simple black trainers and under his left arm he had a helmet propped.

My deduction: he looks like a thug.

"These children, no matter their rank, all deserve the same level punishment. They don't deserve something as harsh as being dropped in the middle of no where and left alone to go mad," Ken spoke up, walking forward and standing in between Five and Six, "I'm not saying they don't deserve a punishment because despite this not being their choice, they still did as they were told and killed dozens of innocents."

I held my breath, wanting to know where he was going with this.

"They should be bound to a life of service," Ken smiled, "they can teach people to fight, or help round up villains like them. They were created as weapons, we might as well use them."

Oh. He's just like Houser.

"Though, not in a war, they don't deserve that," Ken glanced up and down the line, "that is my offer."

"What do we get in return?" someone asked from the darkness.

"A decrease in villain activity," Ken shrugged like it was the most obvious thing, "so do we have a deal?"