||59||

English is italics

Aizawa's PoV

"Is this the place?" Shadows asked as we got out of the car to be faced with a really large lab like building.

"I've got a weird feeling that whatever is in there isn't good," I commented with a swift nod as we walked over to Location, a pro hero from Australia we requested to help us on this job.

"These devices will link you all to what I can see," Location told us, passing out pairs of glasses, we all put them on and everything looked completely different. It was like looking through a robots eyes or something. Everything was numbered and labelled, there were things like an aiming symbols hitting objects and figures of people.

"I'll stay out here and map a route to where I can see the signatures of the people you're searching for," he continued, "Good luck and be careful, there are around 100 to 150 people in there. I can't pick which are armed and which aren't until you get closer to them. I'll alert you to any as you move."

"Thank you, old friend," Shadows nodded to him.

"I know that you class two of them as if they were your own. I'll help you but they have to have a different way of life after this," Location replied before sitting on the hood of his car and pulling a laptop onto his knee, the vision in the lense changed, a map appeared in the top right lense.

"Let's go," I turned around and lead everyone into the building, carefully walking around.

"Aizawa, armed man coming up on the left," Location's voice echoed through the earpiece.

I nodded and sent my scarf around the corner and grabbed the guy, dragging him to us and knocked him out quickly.

I went around the right corridor and followed the marked path through the building, knocking out the occasional lab coat wearing staff member or pistol armed man in black until we reached a set of large metal doors that seemed to be big enough for a t-rex to pass in and out without problem, now walking through the hallways would be an issue but you know...

"In the room in front of you are eleven bodies. None of them are moving," Location told us, "it's weird, they're just staying in one spot. Like they're lifeless. I think that's where the guys you're looking for are."

I nodded and looked to the rest of the UA staff before attempting to open the doors.

"Shadows," I looked to him.

"Got it," he nodded and raised his hand, a string of shadow rose and slipped through the crack of the door, a loud click sounded.

"Guys! Wait don't go in! Another presence has entered the room!" Location shouted as Shadows opened the door, "guys--...S...Era...he..d..lis--..."

The ear piece cut out as we all looked into the room.

It was a large circular room, all plain white, matching the interior and exterior that seemed to continuously follow through the whole building. The centre was lined with dozens of metal beds with bodies. Not just any bodies, the bodies of Numéros and in the centre of them was a man.

"Hello there," the man smiled, "I'm Dr Houser. Do come in. We have plenty of room."

"What're you doing to them?" I asked, not moving from my spot in the doorway. Dr Houser sighed and clapped his hands twice.

Something pushed the group of us into the room and slammed the doors shut behind us.

"Come and have a look," Dr Houser gestured, "they're my children, my master pieces. All my dreams turned to reality."

"They're test subjects," Midnight whispered from beside Shadows, "those poor children."

"Technically they aren't children, children require two strands of DNA, these have only one strand of DNA and a lot of chemical engineering," Dr Houser replied, grabbing the face of one of the members we hadn't see the face of before and turning it to the side.

"What're you doing to them?" Shadows asked.

"Currently they're in a type of hypersleep. Dreaming what I want them to dream. Maybe I'll ruin that blood pact they have: 'no one dies. No one gets left behind.' It's a cute idea but I don't like it," he replied before turning to a wall and looking up, "kill Seven in all of their dreams."

"Yes, sir," came a voice over the speaker. Nothing happened out her until the kid closest to me started shaking her head. It was a girl with black hair and large, impressive black wings.

"No..." she mumbled, "you can't...die...please, Seven."

"Stop this," Snipe demanded, walking over to a boy with cyan and green skin split into perfect halves down the centre, his hair following the same pattern but on opposite sides, "you have no idea how this will effect them."

"That's the fun of this," Dr Houser replied, "they're my experiments. Mess with them a little bit and-- oh. Looks like 05066 is waking up again."

We all looked to where he was stood.

"Good afternoon," Dr Houser greeted y/n with an evil smirk.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me," y/n spoke, "Fool me three times and someone is going to die. Now, Ten!"

Shad opened his eyes, they began glowing yellow and then he looked to y/n. She grunted as she forced herself to sit up and then slid out of the table.

"Ow-- man my head hurts," she grumbled, falling down onto the floor with a thud.

Dr Houser held something that glinted in the light, the reflection caught my eyes so I turned to look at it.

A syringe.

"Come here, child," Dr Houser put his hand out, "we have so much work to do."

"No... You don..t..." a voice struggled from in front of us, it was a girl with hair literally on fire, she managed to free her hand and threw a small, pathetic ball of fire at Dr Houser. It disappeared as soon as it hit him.

"Good afternoon to you too," he turned to her, "but unfortunately, 05066 is the only one that can entertain me with my injections."

I looked to the heroes behind me and nodded as I walked over to the girl with black wings and undid the bindings across her chest, around her arms and legs and then shook her awake.

"Hero?" she whispered, her pale eyes looking at me in fear and confusion.

"You need to wake up now, your friends are in trouble," I whispered to her, she looked around and gasped slightly.

"He drugged us," she whispered, I nodded, "Dr Houser... I'm going to kill you."

"Get in line," a boy with brown hair and silver horns poking out walked over from where Ectoplasm had released him, "we all want to kill him. Come on, partner. Let's get out of here."