||20||

"No can do, Aizawa!" I shouted, beginning to run over to him. Pretending to be someone who actually cares is exhausting.

"Hey there," Five jumped in front of me, "You're not getting in our way of us killing this hero. It's our job so let us do it, hero."

"I've heard about you," I looked to Five, "hero killers who kill anyone in their way. True villains worthy of the title of number 1 most wanted criminal group. Though I never thought I'd ever see any of you."

Five let out a loud laugh.

"Right," she nodded, "you hear that Ten?"

"I did," Ten nodded, stepping forward, "let's just get this over with. Zero is waiting back at base for our report. Let's just kill these heros and get out of here."

"You and Zero really are boring. All you two care about is getting the job done," Five grumbled, "come on, let's have some fun!"

She turned to me and her fingers shot long daggers at me, I quickly dodged them out of natural reflex. One look at them and I could see they were overflowing with some kind of liquid. If I was normally avoiding them and not getting purposely hit by them, I'd say that I should probably not get any of that in my system...but...

"Sorry but I have to make it look like I'm fighting you," I whispered as I lunged forward and grabbed her head, sending her into a weaker version of my level 3 nightmare, it's really easy to break out of and Ten knows how to break it so as soon as I let her go and jumped back, he caught her and pulled her back before making it look like he was looking her over.

Come on Ten, it's an easy level, break it!

I stood in a battle ready stance as I watched Ten with a fake frown.

"What're you doing?" I asked before he whacked Five's pressure point and she jerked awake again.

"Your quirk--" she glares at me, trembling slightly. I wonder what she was dreaming of.

"She's going to be a problem," Ten looked to Five, "we need to immobilise her immediately."

"You're right," Five nodded, standing up and shaking off her tremors and putting her hands out, "you exhaust her out and then I'll hit her with my new quirk. Cool?"

"You got it," Ten nodded before pushing his hands out, his scythe appeared in his palms and he lunged at me without warning.

The scythe came swinging at me, I ducked and hit the edge, bouncing it back to him. I could just tell he was swearing at me for being so stubborn and fighting against him.

He kicked the scythe up and threw a punch to me, I was watching the scythe more than the fist so I go whacked in the shoulder, but it was enough so that I could catch his scythe and turn it onto him. I smirked at him. I could see he was smirking back. Just like in training.

"Akakara, come back," he put his hand out and the scythe started trying to escape me. I lost my grip and it went flying back to him.

"Well I didn't expect that," I let out an awkward laugh. When the hell did he learn that?

"You can't be a Villain if you only have one trick," he replied before looking to Five, his eyes flashed yellow. He's powering her up? Goddamn you, Ten!

"Oh yes I feel the power!" Five exclaimed happily, becoming a lot more energetic, "I see why Zero prefers working with you! Your power up is fantastic."

I rolled my eyes and put my hands up ready to fight her. She squealed happily before her weird dagger fingers came flying at me again.

I hit each dagger with the back of my hand, avoiding any sharp edges and any of the liquid that was on the blades. It was quite difficult.

"Don't think you're in the green yet," Five laughed, the power is getting to her head. I sighed but then stopped myself as I began hitting attack after attack away from me again. They were coming at me faster and more relentlessly by the second.

I winced as my muscles burned, each step was becoming heavier and heavier as the speed of the attacks increased more than I could handle.

"Five!" Ten shouted, the attacks stopped instantly and then the butt of his scythes handle smacked me in the stomach, "now, Five!"

"Got it!" she shouted back as I clutched my stomach and tried to stop myself from dropping to the floor but failed miserably.

As soon as my knees hit the floor, Five impaled my shoulders with three dagger things each. As soon as that liquid on the blades hit my blood stream a burning sensation began in my shoulders, it was small for a couple seconds but then it grew and grew until it was unbearable and was running throughout my whole body.

"Sorry, Zero," Five whispered to me before she pushed me down onto the floor so I was lying flat against the surface.

I writhed and screamed as the burning rushed through me. It felt like someone was tearing me inside out.

"What's that?" I heard someone around me ask, my vision was blurring and my hearing was pretty much dead at this point so I had no idea who it was.

"Its... All Might," came another voice.

"Never fear, for I am here!" that's definitely All Might.

The feeling of someone picking me up sent more pain through me than what I was feeling.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here quick enough, young l/n, just hold on a bit longer."

Fuck you, hero...