||18||

I adjusted the jacket on my hero suit and sighed before walking over to Uraraka and Izuku.

"You saw it after the combat training... It was kind of trashed," Izuku replied to whatever Uraraka had asked him, "I'm still waiting for the support company to fix it up."

"Oh man that sucks," I shook my head.

They both nodded before a high pitched whistle sounded.

"Gather around class 1-A! Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!" Iida ordered.

"Did I miss something yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah, the class president votes you slept through," Uraraka replied.

"So nothing important then, huh?" I joked before walking to the bus with everyone else.

Let's just say, Iida's organisation skills didn't work out too well because the bus was a weird layout. I can't even explain it, it was that strange.

"Iida you really need to chill," Mina patted his slumped over figure.

"It's not that bad," I assured, "people will have wanted to sit with their friends anyway."

"So why're you standing up?" Kirishima asked.

"We ran out of seats," I replied. He went to stand up but I just pushed him down and shook my head.

"If we're point out the obvious there's something I want to say about you actually," Tsu began, looking to Izuku.

"About me? What is it Asui?" he asked nervously. Does that kid ever not be nervous?

"I told you to call me Tsu," she sighed, "that power of yours... Isn't it a lot like All Might's?"

Izuku freaked out, like too much, he was rambling while Kirishima was pointing out that All Might's quirk didn't hurt him while Izuku's...did...

"Though I'm sure it's cool to have a flashy quirk like that, you can do a lot with it," Kirishima raised his arm and looked to it, "my hardening is super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight but it doesn't look all that impressive."

"Oh no way, I think it's totally awesome looking," Izuku piped up, "You're definitely pro material with a quirk like that."

"You really think so? It seems that I'd be really popular with something flashier," he replied unsure.

"Hey just think about it, I have nightmares on my side," I reminded him, "Yours is a crap ton better than mine."

"My naval lazer has the perfect combination of p'nash and strength," Aoyama cut in.

"But it's way lame if it gives you a stomachache, sweetie," Mina pointed out, I stifled a laugh and looked out the window, zoning out of the conversation until an ton of shouting filled the bus.

"Hey hey we're here, stop messing around," Aizawa grumbled before turning around and looking forward again.

°☕°

"Hello everyone, I've been waiting for you," a filtered voice greeted us, even with a filter I can tell he's male, so that's cool.

"It's the space hero, No.13, the chivalrous pro who's saved thousands of people from disasters all across the world!" Midoriya started fanboying on the spot. It's annoying but kind of cute too?

Cute? What the hell--? I'm glad I'm getting cut down today maybe it'll straighten me out again. What the hell am I thinking, huh?

I don't see the big deal in meeting pro heros, they're just someone somewhere on the list to die. All for One's list, I mean.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside," No.13 gestured to the building before leading us in.

The first thing we see is we're on a pretty raised up platform, when we get to a good spot, we're able to see dozens of small disaster zones ready for us to work on. Impressive.

"Welcome to the USJ, we have everything: a shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a storm, and more!" No.13 started to explain, "I created this training facility to prepare you for different kinds of disasters, I call it The Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or the USJ."

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already?" Aizawa asked, "let me guess, he booked an interview instead..."

"Actually it's something else," 13 replied, "apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power, he's resting in the teacher's lounge."

Damn heros...

"That man is the height of irresponsibility," Aizawa sighed, before looking at us, "clocks ticking, we should get started."

"Excellent, but before we begin, let me say one thing, we'll two things. Or three... Four... Five..." 13 stopped when everyone gave him an unamused expression, "listen carefully, I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk, it's called black hole."

"I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust," he continued talking. Midoriya started nerding out. I just looked around the room. It's impressive to say the least.

They'll be coming here soon. It won't be much longer, I know that for sure. They better not be late, that's all I can say.

"You've used a black hole to save tons of people from countless disasters haven't you?" he asked as Uraraka excitedly nodded her head continuously from beside him.

"That's true, but my Quirk could also very easily be used to kill," 13 answered, well that got dark fast, "some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all quirks are certified and regulated so we often overlook how unsafe they can be... Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone... Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of what your quirks potential and because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people, so carry those lessons over to this class! Today you're going to learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives."

I don't use my quirk to save, I kill. This is so irritating. It's completely opposite to my normal life.

"You won't be using your powers to attack any enemies or each other, only to help," 13 continued his speech, "after all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others."

"That's all I have to say, thank you so much for listening," 13 bowed and everyone around me roared to life. I rolled my eyes.

"Right, now that that's over," Aizawa moved on quickly or at least attempted to.

The lights turned out and the water fountain spluttered.

"Stay together, no one move," he told us all before pulling his goggles up, "those are real villains. Stay back."

And so it begins.