Chapter 28 - Unbelievable

Start from the beginning

"Okay..." Riley walked up to us with some bandages, grinning. "Alpha."

Tristan threw a pillow at him, as I watched how his biceps moved, and he caught it laughing.

"I just need to change your bandages." Riley explained.

"I said I was fine." he replied.

"We believe you." I answered back sarcastically.

"Scar, you make it seem like I'm such a weak, sensitive, feeble, sissy." he replied, rolling his eyes at me.

"Maybe you are." I said grinning, and lying down with my hands behind my head.

"Oh god. You actually think that?"

"You're not always as strong as you think honey."

He looked between me and Riley with a shocked expression on his face.

"Scar, I don't think Tristan shows his stronger, darker side to you." Riley confessed.

"Oh please, the only things that are strong about Tristan is his 6 pack and his sensitivity." I replied, looking at Tristan who was trying to hide his blush.

"Oh my god, the Alpha's blushing!" Riley said, shocked.

"He doesn't blush infront of you?" I asked.

"He blushes infront of you?"

"Okay, that's enough!" Tristan snapped. "I'm right here you know."

"That's the point." I said, laughing.

"Don't make me spank you because I will do it." he warned me, his eyes holding a fire that excited me.

"Ooh, go ahead Mr Alpha, spank me. I've been oh-so naughty." I gave him a challenging smile and a wink.

"Oh yes you have Miss Evans, so I'm afraid I'll have to do more than that..." he replied, his hand creeping inside the his boxers that I was wearing. I raised an eyebrow and swatted his hand away.

"Um, guys. Can you, uh, hold your sexual, dirty talk after I've replaced his bandages and left?" Riley asked awkwardly.

"Sure." I replied, laughing. "Do you still want to hold me Tristan?"

"Huh? I guess...?" maybe he doesn't remember how I helped Riley to put on his first bandages.

"You were holding her when I put your bandages on. She was calming you down." Riley explained as Tristan turned his back to him.

"Oh." he replied, avoiding eyes with me. I smiled and sat down, allowing him to hug me again. Riley removed his bandages and the blood on them made my head spin. I snuggled closer to Tristan as Riley wrapped more bandages around him. "So, tell me what happened when we got separated in school."

"Carter was grabbing me and holding me back from coming to you, he kept saying that him and me were mates, that we belonged together and that you weren't good enough for me."

"He's probably right about that." Tristan mumbled, looking away from me. I touched his cheek and moved his head back to face.

"No, he isn't." I replied softly. "You're perfect for me."

He blushed a little more and looked away, a smile playing on his lips. I smirked and moved closer.

"So, what else happened?" he asked casually as if Riley wasn't there poking a needle in and out of his back.

"He-he tried to rape me... I mean, he started to kiss me, and it was so gross, then his hands started to go down to my pants and-"

"Stop. I don't want to hear anymore." he told me sternly. He was holding me so tight I was squashed up against his chest... not that I mind.