Chapter 36: Weak Will

A/N Enjoy and Please Leave a Review. Thanks you very much and I hope this bring a bit of delight to your day.

Dr. Crane:
"Don't worry," I say, helping Kara and Diana with the threes as soon as they enter the hideout. Carrying Mr. Jamie on my back, I hurry him over to the incubators. Setting it up, I then assist with Professor Stein and Jason. "Easy, easy. Here, rest his head on this."

Placing a pillow under Jason's head, I close the incubator. While recovering, I did an analysis of the three.

"No serious injuries," I say, "Mr. Jamie does seem to have a bruise but not broken right arm. Jason show slight burn marks, most lightly from the a yellow ring attack. Professor Stein-"

"Hey, " Barry screams out of nowhere, scaring me. "Just shut up, okay? We don't need your "medical" examination. We just need these things to do what they do. So just shut up and don't say another word."

Despite the risk, there was one question I had to ask.

"Where is the man in sunglasses," I ask, preparing for the worst.

"The Hall of Justice," Kara reply, staring at where the portal was. "With my cousin, who now had a yellow ring."

Shock to learn Superman had acquired a yellow ring, I manage to somehow keep calm.

"Don't worry," I say, no one turning to face me as I spoke. "If anyone can survive a yellow ring Superman, it's him."

"I hope," I thought to myself, imaging what the strongest man in the universe can do with one of the most powerful weapons.

Green Lantern:
Creating a shield as a three yellow lanterns fire, I manage to block the attacks. However, my shield begin to break, cracks spreading all over. Struggling to keep the shield up, it shatter and I was hit from all three sides. Hitting a wall, the three kept firing, pinning me against the walls. Screaming as I try to summon something to protect me, I look through the yellow to see the man land on one of the yellow lantern.

The other two lowering their ring when they realize who was beside them, they try to change target but were too slow. Hitting them in the head, he knock them out and walk over to me. Walking through the foundation, he knee down and slap me.

"Snap out of it," he says, grabbing my hand and waving it in front of me. "The ring need a strong will."

"I have strong will," I reply, clenching my ring and summoning something. However, only a green, blurry blob appear, floating behind the man.

"Oh yeah," the man yells, "Really strong will. That blob of your will do wonder."

About to yell something, I saw more yellow lanterns drop in behind the man. Preparing to aim their rings, I was about to tell the man about them but before I could, he turn around and whip out his arms. As he did, the water from the spring jump up and snap at them. Hitting all of them, he knock them away. Even before my mouth could drop open, he turn his hand over and water turn into ice, freezing the lanterns completely.

"What," the man asks, getting up and somehow making his arms encase in water. "You think Killer Frost and Mr. Freeze are the only one with cryogenic power. Oh how wrong you are."

Blasting more lanterns as they land, he got they soak in water before freezing them completely. No matter how many lanterns they were or what they summoned, he quickly froze them in ice. Before I knew it, there were no more yellow lanterns.

"Something wrong," the man says, tapping the frozen lantern soldiers as he walk by them. "Something is really wrong."

"What's wrong," I ask, getting up and looking around. "You took out all the soldiers. Without my help. From the look of it, you don't need anyone's help."