Chapter 28: The Sky is Yellow

A/N Enjoy and Please Leave a Review. Thanks you very much and I hope this bring a bit of delights to your day.

Green Lantern:
Creating a shield to block the Yellow Lanterns' blasts, it shatter almost right away. Shooting toward the ground, I slam right into it before bouncing up and down. Moaning as I got up, I look at my ring as it start to flash.

"No," I say, pushing myself up. "Not now."

My attention returning to the Yellow Lanterns soldiers in the sky, they fire their rings and almost hit me! Running and getting out of the way, I jump behind a train's support and cover my head. Lending out, I fire a few times but the soldiers block them.

"Get him," order one of them. "Sinestro want him alive!"

Firing beams that circle me, I had to stop return firing when my ring stop working.

"Come on," I scream, waving the ring. "You can't be out of power! I charged you before leaving Oa! No!"

Flashing on and off, sparks jump off when I try to summon something. A shield, a force field, a brick wall, nothing were appear.

Concreting as hard as I could, I stop when one of the soldier hit me and knock me out from cover. Even before I could recover, I was pin to the ground with a bunch of giant claws. Wrapping around one foot and one hand, I couldn't' do anything when a third claw latch onto my neck and begin to tighten. Choking, I try to pull the claw off while trying to summon something to help me.

"Just a few more seconds and he'll be knock out," says one of the soldiers as he clutch his hand, the claw tighten even more. My vision going blurry, switching from black to white, I was more than happy when I saw a red blur run past and knock the soldier choking me to the ground.

Turning their heads in time to get knock out too, the claws vanish and I could breath again.

"Barry," I groan, rubbing my neck. "Glad to see you."

"Yeah same here," Barry reply, stopping in front and walking up to me. "How are you? Are you okay?"

"No! No! I am not okay! And neither are you! Look out behind you!"

Pushing Bar away, I took the full force of the yellow blast.

Screaming my name as he jump to catch me, I brush off the attack.

"Barry! Up there!"

Looking up, the two of us saw what must have been a small army of Yellow Lantern soldiers, each equipped with a bright-yellow, glowing ring, aim right at us.

"That is a lot of yellow," says someone in a pair of sunglasses as he, Green Arrow, and a few other Insurgents walk up to us. "Darn. I left my sunblock in my other jacket."

"Who-Who the heck are you," I ask, rubbing my head to clear my vision.

"Barry Allen," the man reply, looking up at the army.

"No it isn't. That's Flash's name. What's your?"

"Oliver Queen."

"That's my name," Green Arrow interrupt, turning to face the man. "He want to know your!"

"Bruce Wayne! Hal Jordan! Clark Kent! Pick a name and shut up Lightbulb! We got company! Lots and lots of companies!"

Not Bruce Wayne:
Looking back up at the sky, I shove everyone behind me and pull from my pockets some smoke pellets. Tossing them onto the ground, I blanket the area with smokes just as the Yellow Lantern fire.