Chapter 3: Car Trouble

A/N Enjoy, please leave a review, and I hope this chapter bring a bit of delight to your day. Thanks you.

Barry:
"Oh my god," the guy says, dragging me along. "How much do you weight Tubby! Aw man, I know you speedster need to eat a lot, but you also need to run a lot! You don't do much of the latter, do you!"

"Shut up," I yell, pushing myself off the guy. Stumbling around for a bit, I regain my footing and got into a fighting stance. "Okay! Answer me this "buddy"! Who the heck are you! What the heck was that black stuffs! Are you a Regime?"

"Not important. Will tell you later. No. Now, if you'd excuse me."

Bumping me aside, he walk right up to a nearby car and smash the window open with his elbow! Unlocking it, he somehow quickly hotwire it, the engine coming to life in a matter of seconds.

"Get in," he order, pointing his thumb toward the backseat.

"What? Why? I have super speed!"

"And Kara can fly. So what? What's your point? Get in."

"I can outrun this car and any other car! Beside, I'm not getting in the car with you! Not until you tell me your name or what you want!"

"What I want is for you to get your stupid butt get in this car before someone see us! Someone that could possibly cause us a few issues!"

"Too late," Kara says, grabbing our attention and pointing toward the end of the street, where a venomous Bane stood, his muscles looking more like boulders than actually muscles.

"For the record", declares the man, bringing up his index finger. "I blame this on you Speedy."

"Flash," Bane scream, his voice echoing throughout the street. "Before I hand you over to Superman, I will break your back! And your too Kara!"

"Hey," the man scream suddenly, actually startling Flash and I. "You can break Bar's back, but if you break Kara, I break your! Along with every nerves in your juiced body!"

Getting out of the car, he slam the door shut with so much force, it cause the other three windows to scatter too.

"Uuuhhhh, we find a new one."

"No time," Barry yells, pointing toward a running Bane, his footsteps causing earthquakes as they happen. Swinging his massive fist as soon as he got close enough, the three of us manage to dodge it, Kara flying away, the man jumping, and me running. Putting my power to use, I ran around Bane to get at his venom tubes. Grabbing onto one, I pull on it as hard as I could, but for some reasons, it wouldn't come off.

"Hahaha," chuckle Bane as he grab my arm and threw me over him. "I've fallen for that trick too many times already. Reinforced tubing. Even your friend, Green Arrow, can't cut them."

"But maybe I can," Supergirl says, her eyes glowing a bright red. About to shoot off a beam, Bane pull something from his pocket and threw it at Kara.

"Don't worry Kara, I didn't forget about you. Haha. Here, from you prima."

The thing, as it turn out, was a piece of kryptonite, the radiation from it already weakening Kara. Falling to her knees, her eyes lost their glows.

"Aaaaaaahh."

"Kara," I yell, trying to reach her but begin short a few feet. While still trying to reach her, I had a large shadow cast over me. Bane, towering over me with one arm pinning me against the ground, was pulling back his other arm as far back as he could. About to punch me, his arm moving forward only a tiny bit, lights came on suddenly and caught his attention.

"Que," he says, looking up just in time to see the hood of the car that ran right into him, knocking him down and freeing me.

"Don't worry", the man says, peeking out the window. "We're getting a new one so what happen to this one doesn't matter."

His head disappearing back into the car, he back up for a bit, before zooming forward. Bane, still recovering from the attack, was powerful as the man once more ram into him! Falling onto the hood and before off, the man then stop, the tires coming to a skidding stop!

Backing up, the man may have hit Bane, but not with enough speed! Despite hitting him in the chest, Bane withstood it and grab the car by it's trunk! Rising it high into the air, the man then jump out, doing a barrel roll before landing a few feet away.

"Hahaha," chuckle Bane, "What is the pequeno man going to do now? Without his car?"

"This," the man says, turning around to run away.

"What," I yell as I watch the man run to a corner before disappearing. "I knew I couldn't trust that guy! I knew that guy would betray us! I knew that guy was-What is that!"

Looking all around, I try to find the source of a loud beeping! The beeping, whatever it is, seem to get be louder and louder, also faster and faster.

Following my ears, I turn toward the car Bane still had in his hands.

"Barry," Kara says, getting up and shoving me behind her. "Get down!"

The car, turning into a massive fireball, blown Bane completely away and sent him flying all the way to the other side of the street, causing an earthquake as he landed and smoke to rise. After awhile, the smoke faded and reveal a smoking, twitching, knock-out Bane.

"Wow," I says, slowly getting up as I look back at the now destroyed and burning wreck that once was a car. "That was a strong bomb."

Still staring at the wreck, I forgot about it when Kara then fell to the ground!

"Kara," I yell, catching her just in time. "Kara!"

"Krypt-Kryptonite," Kara moan, her skin looking pale and her voice almost nothing. Lifting a weak finger, she points at the piece of kryptonite Bane threw earlier. Fading unconscious, I quickly had to adjust to the sudden weight. Thinking fast, I was about to just kick the kryptonite as far away as I could and then carry Kara somehow safe. Winding up my foot, I was about to kick it, when the sound of a revering engine coming closer and closer stop me.

"What the," I say, looking just in time to see the Batmoblie came to a skidding stop, a foot away from hitting me.

"The Batmoblie," I though, feeling a jolt of joy. "Batman?"

"No," says a familiar voice as the top of it open and the man came jumping out. "I like to think to Batman is more social than I am. For one, he had allies that don't distrust him."

"Distrust him? What? No! No! No-"

"Hey," he yells, snapping fingers right in my face. "Listen. Shut up and put Kara in the Batmobile. Then, get in yourself. Unless you rather run."

Walking away for a second, I just stood still for a second, before reluctantly doing as the man says. Gently placing Kara in one of the backseat, I then took the front passenger seat.

"Time to go," the man says, hoping in and driving away.