Chapter 9: Big Trouble in Watchtower

A/N Enjoy and Please Leave a Review

Flash:
"Hello," I says, tapping my phone before bringing it back to my ear. "Hello? Are you there? Pick up! Pick up!"

"Yeah," Green Arrow says, arms crossed and back lending against a wall. "I don't think he's going pick up. Flash, we have to know, who the heck is that guy? Where did he come from?"

"I have no clue. All I know about him is that he's a strong fighter, a talented hacker, and is not a people person."

"What give you that idea," Catwoman asks, adjusting her googles.

"The time he slam my head against the window of batmoblie and threaten to kill me."

"And we're just suppose to not assume this guy is bad or anything," Black Canary says. "I mean, he did just kidnap Firestorm and Blue Beetle."

"I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I don't know. There's something about the man that says something! I honestly don't think he would have taken Firestorm and Blue Beetle without some sort of plan! I'm sure right now, they're just fine.

Firestorm:
"Stay back," we screams, shooting the ground in front of them and covering it with fire. "Stay back or next time, you're barbecue!"

"Behind us," the Professor yells, turning us away to face some more Regime soldiers! Firing off their guns, we blasts the ground and launch into the air, leaving in our dust a blanket of dust!

Coughing and pounding their chest, the soldiers couldn't do anything when we drop to the ground and hurl fireballs at them, knocking each and everyone of them to the ground.

"That went better than plan," I says, smiling and clapping my hands. "No, it did! Yeah, I know the first plan was just to come here, put the bomb in its place, and then leave, and we did most of that before the soldiers came! What I'm saying is that-Oh nevermind! Let just get out of here before we face someone big! Someone threatening! Someone like-duck? Oooooffff!"

Someone tackling me to the ground, I didn't have time to react before someone else jump on! And then someone else! And someone else!"

"Jason," the Professor yells while we struggling to get free. "Those-Those are Brainiac bots! We're begin attack by Brainiac Bots!"

"What?"

The Man:
Dodging to my right, I grab the brainiac bot by its wrist and elbow. Pushing up on the elbow, I rip it off completely and use it to attack the head, the head of the bot slamming against the Watchtower's hall.

"Brainaic bots," Kara screams, backing up as more and more pile into the hallway, their eyes and hands on us. "How! Brainaic is-"

"Gone," I interrupt, backing up alongside Kara. "He's "gone". Unfortunately, his ship isn't. And neither is anything in the ship! These are the leftover bots that weren't destroy during the invasion. On the bright side, at least your crazy cousin is putting them to use and they not just letting them rust. That would be sad. What? I'm more a "user" than a "presenter". And speaking of "user", Kara!"

Watching as some of the bots rush forward, they separate Kara and me! Latching onto Kara like moths to a lights, I pull back my fist as far back into the air as I could. Channeling a little bits of it into my fist, I look toward Kara as she laser through some bots.

"Kara! Lay low!"

Blue Beetle:
Slashing the gun in half, I then pull back my fist and punch the last solider as hard as I could, the solider flying into the air before dropping onto the ground.