Chapter 25: In and Out

A/N Enjoy and Please Leave a Comment Below.

Harleen:
"You owe me a new revolver," I scream as Kirk after he knocked my out of my hand and over the bridge. "You hear me! You overgrown rat with wings! Wait no, that's pigeon!"

Trying to think of a new insult, I forgot about the insult and instead focus on Manbat as he prepare to haul some more sticky stuffs as me.

"Shoot," I scream, pulling out my hands. As I did however, a voice from out of nowhere scream at me!

"Activating build-in firearms," the voice start, the suit on my arms changing all of a sudden! Bumps appearing all over, they rush to my hands before transforming into a pair of revolvers! "Dual long-barrel revolvers!"

Before I could think of anything to say, I fire the guns just as Kirk haul his sticky stuffs. Blasting right through the glue and turning into dust, the bullets then hit Kirk, exploding on contact and sending him flying quite a distance.

"Holy moly," I say, looking at the guns in my hands. "Where have you two been my whole life?"

Staring at the revolvers, I turn toward Kirk again. Recovering from the blast but slightly smoking, Kirk swing his wings wildly around for a bit before roaring and turning to face me.

"Hey Kirk," I say, smiling and spinning the guns in my hands."Ready for round 2. I am."

Roaring, he got on all four and charge at me like a rabid dog, drools and all. Bringing down my arms, the revolvers somehow change from guns to a giant hammer! Shrugging my shoulders, I whack Kirk as hard as I could with the hammer.

Drools flying out, Kirk slam right through the railings, breaking it off and falling onto a lower levels.

"Okay," I say, walking to the edge to see Kirk drop. As I did however, the hammer sink back into my arms. "Okay. Okay. So super suit, got anything that will help me fly."

"Acknowledge," the super suit reply, more bumps appearing and moving to my feet and back. It wasn't even a full minutes before I had fire shooting out of both my back and my feet.

"Hover suit activate."

"Hover suit," I repeat, looking at the bridge as I begin to float above it. "Awesome. I can totally use this."

Catwoman:
"What the heck is this," I say, staring at three, small, black boxes in the palm of my hand. Trying to examining them, I stop when Bruce toss at me some batarangs and I drop them while dodging. Slamming my hand into the ground and cartwheeling away, I watch as the boxes hit the ground.

Scattering as soon they hit, the boxes then burst into a giant cloud of smokes, blinding me.

"What the," I scream, waving at the smokes away. Fading away after a few seconds, I was startle to see what look like three silver-color robot cats standing before me.

"What the," I say again, staring at the cats as they walk around for a bit. Purring and scratching their heads, they look at me with their dark-green and -bright-red eyes.

"Uuhhh. Hello creepy robot cats."

Paralyze by the staring robot cats, I back away. My eyes glue to them, I watch as they turn around when they heard Bruce stomp on the ground. Stopping when he saw them, they snarl at Bruce before charging toward him.

One jumping onto his shoulder and the other jumping onto an arm, the last one then somehow extend its tail and wrap it around Bruce's wrist. Pinning him down, they all turn to face me.

"This is getting very creepy," I say, getting up and pulling out my whip. "I mean, robot cats. Really?"

"Yeah," reply a familiar voice from somewhere in the cave, "But there's only so much you can do with cats. I doubt purring and coughing up hair balls will do much against old fly boy himself."

Recognizing the voice instantly, I look around for a bit before the lights die down and everything in the cave went dark.

"For the record, your suit come with night vision goggles. I suggest using them so you don't trip and fall. P.S, Harleen, stop playing with your hover suit! You're burning through precious fuel! Stupid clown!"

"Screw you Senior sunglasses," Harleen yells from somewhere. "It's my suit!"

"No! It's my suit you're wearing! Oh and screw you too clowny!"

Rolling my eyes at the two as the kept on bickering , I search around for the night vision goggles, eventually finding a button on the side of my helmet. Looking toward the robot cats who were still managing to keep Bruce pin, I seize the opportunity to charge toward him and leap into the air. Spinning around in mid-air, I land on Bruce's chest and knock him to the ground.

Getting up fast though, the robot cats once more pounce onto him, pinning him to the ground.

"Keep them occupy," the man screams from wherever. "I'll be on the computer! Harleen serious! Stop messing with the hover suit! I will take it off from your suit! Don't make me! I'll do it! I have no problem!"

Seeing some lights coming from the bat-computer and the silhouette of someone, I saw a bunch of what look like surveillance footage appear on the computer. Footage of Blue Beetle, Firestorm, and Supergirl walking around and fighting but none of the man for some reasons.

"Harleen, Kirk is coming up from beneath you. You may want to move."

Harleen moving just in time, dodge Kirk as he try to grab her feet! Flying through the cave now, I turn to see Bruce still pin by my cats, only now however, Brainaic bots surround him!

Grabbing my cats and tossing them, they free Bruce and pull him to his feet. All of them moving toward me now, I step back.

"Hold on Cat," the man screams, turning from the computer. "I downloaded everything I need! I'm coming!"

Jumping from platforms to platforms, he reach my side in only a few minutes.

"Wow," I say, looking at him as he land beside me. "That was fast!"

"Yeah," he reply, pulling from thin air two swords and spinning them around. "I move fast. Hey Bat, remember me? I'm the one who knock you out on Watchtower. And I gotten say, it was kind of fun."

Harleen:
"Catwoman," I scream, flying to her as soon as I saw Batman and a bunch of Brainiac bots charge her and the man.

Barely making it a feet before Kirk ram into me, the two of us drop back onto a familiar bridge.

"Oh come on," I say, pushing myself up. "I'm back here. Seriously?"

Kirk, also pushing himself, roar at me before hauling some more sticky brown stuffs. Dodging and rolling out of the way, I charge toward Manbat.

"Let see what this suit got," I say, bringing out the hammer again and whacking Manbat as hard as I could.

Sending him flying, I change from the hammer to dual revolvers and unloaded on him, keeping him on mid-air until all I could hear is a clicking sound. Before I could reload them, they change once more into some stick of dynamites. Tossing them without so much as a second thoughts, I watch as a fireball form around Manbat, frying and cooking him before knocking him out.

"Umm," I say, the suit changing once more to a hover suit. "It's like this thing is reading my mind. I like it."

Sunglasses Weirdo:
Slashing one bot in half and stabbing another through its stomach, I spin around to kick one in its chest and knock it into another. Grabbing another head and twisting it right off, I stop when I heard Harleen come up from behind.

"Sweet timing," I say, looking at Cat as she knock one down and stomp on its head. Wrapping to her side, I then grab her from behind her neck.

"Hey catch," I say, tossing Cat at Harleen and the Brainiac bot's head at Batman. "Time to go! We got dinner plan! Bye Bruce! By the way, you suck!"

Running toward the two, I ram into the two and force all three of us through a portal.