what's the chance?

##; | jan 10th,, 2020.

"i have no idea about this one, hao

"i have no idea about this one, hao." sunny hesitated before saying, "i don't think i would wear this."

sunny examined the light gray long-sleeved shirt that minghao had hanging from his finger on a transparent hanger. in an effort to demonstrate to his girlfriend how attractive the shirt was, he held it up to her.

"why not?" he questioned, running his free hand along the shirt's sleeves as he observed sunny's facial expressions, "you would look good in this."

she shook her head in opposition.

minghao begged the younger one to "give it a shot," attempting to hand her the shirt.

"at least try it on."

sunny sighed but eventually gave in. he let go of the hanger, and she took it, holding the shirt by her side. she stumbled all the way over to the changing room.

minghao mocked, "don't be like that, it's just a shirt."

as she walked into one of the empty rooms, sunny scoffed. she hung the shirt on the tiny silver rack in the corner before shutting the door. her hands swept over the shirt as she did this.

"oh, this is soft."

she adored soft clothing because it was so comfortable for her. out of all the shirts minghao had pleaded her to try on in the previous hour, she began to wonder if this one would have been suitable for her.

sunny quickly tossed the new shirt over her head after removing the old one that she had been wearing. she took a small step back as she pulled her hair out of the shirt and stuffed her arms through the sleeves.

she looked in the mirror and turned from side to side several times. her straight black hair stood out around her face due to the light gray color of the shirt and the tight fit highlighted her features.

she was unable to refute it. the shirt was an absolute necessity.

"do you have it on yet?" minghao's voice resounded in her dressing area.

she hummed in response as her hands were running over her chest. oh, she thought the shirt he chose was great.

"could i see it? how does it look?"

"i'm not sure."

she appeared to be able to speak only these few words as she gazed admiringly at her own reflection. she was completely enamored with what she was seeing, but when minghao heard those words he believed the shirt she was wearing was inappropriate.

he asked again, "can i see it?"

the black door to the changing room slowly opened as the handle was turned. sunny's figure slowly became visible to the boy. he gave his girlfriend a thorough once-over while making no attempt to conceal his smile.

"you look amazing," he said as he leaned back against the wall across from her.

he could not help but take a deep breath just by looking at her. no matter what she was wearing, he was taken away. he raised his hand, moving his index finger in a circle.

he laughed and suggested, "do a little spin."

sunny eventually gave in and spun for a hundredth time that evening. she returned to her original location and noticed her boyfriend's admiring expression. he approached her and gently took her hands.

"what did i say?" he questioned, giving her cheek a quick kiss. "you would look great."

as a result of her sudden nervousness, the hands she was holding started to rock back and forth. she was always made to be quiet and shy by him, but every time it felt good.

he took a step back while keeping his girlfriend's hands in his. as he took another look at her figure, his head dipped slightly. his gaze shifted back up to meet hers in seconds.

he moved in closer to her, and a grin spread across his face. sunny's nervousness vanished, and she regarded the boy with confusion.

"what would it take for you to agree to let me come in the room with you."

sunny suddenly released her grip on her boyfriend's hands and grinned from shyness. she gently pushed the boy away from her.

minghao was given the opportunity to hear the sound of the only thing keeping him from joining her by the door being closed and sassily locked.

"really?" minghao mocked.

sunny laughed quietly as she scoffed, "you ruined the cute moment!"