isac

##; | feb 6th,, 2019.

isac, in sunny's opinion, was one of the most chaotic events for idols

isac, in sunny's opinion, was one of the most chaotic events for idols. she was always being pulled in different directions, which she enjoyed.

she and a few of her members were sitting on the sidelines. during an archery competition, she witnessed her bestfriend, rosey from stray kids, hit the perfect golden shot. 

after watching the archery and bowling competitions, it was her turn to prepare for her own. she was pushed out of her comfort zone and made to perform rhythmic dancing.

sunny took gymnastics lessons when she was seven years old in shanghai, china. she liked it when she was younger but stopped when she had to leave for florida, her home state. she never took another class because she was no longer interested; her new passion was rap.

her outfit for her performance was light blue and rose quartz, the colors of seventeen.

she was dressed and ready for her performance in the back rooms. she wasn't nervous because she was confident in her gymnastic abilities and didn't mind making mistakes in the floor.

"are you ready?" a voice from behind sunny asked, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

sunny quickly turned around. rosey, who had just finished her archery competition, was the girl who was talking.

"yeah." sunny sighed.

rosey gave the girl a bottle of water before her performance, telling her to stay hydrated both before and after she hit the stage.

sunny began to stretch her legs and arms after taking a sip and listening to rosey speak. the younger girl sat on the table in the room, watching sunny and continuing to talk.

"sunny!" a male voice yelled.

sunny and rosey both jumped in their bodies as they were startled by the voice, their heads quickly turning to the person calling sunny's name. sunny straightened up and turned her body towards then as she stood up from her stretching position.

"yeah, here!" she yelled back, making eye contact with the manager for the first time that day.

the manager began to urgently wave her over.

"we need to get you out on the floor and lined up for the show." he rushed.

sunny nodded, signaling to the manager that she was on her way. she returned her attention to rosey, who remained on the table, and grabbed the water bottle she had placed beside the younger one.

"i have to go," sunny said, "but call me later and tell me the rest of the story."

rosey agreed, "will do. good luck!"

when sunny finally took the stage and began her performance, she shook off any nerves she had gained from watching the other girls go before her. she didn't have to be concerned, however. she did not make a mistake, but her performance was not as strong as the others.

which was fine because sunny did what she felt confident and comfortable doing.

from the sidelines, her family members cheered her on. they were pleased that she came out of her shell for a few minutes to put on a show, demonstrating her talents that she had developed since childhood. her cool tricks left her members and fans speechless.

after her performance, she was led back to the rooms where she had been waiting with rosey. she began to change into more comfortable clothes.

she could finally rip off the skin-colored bandages that covered her prized tattoos. they couldn't be shown on live television, but she despised having them covered; it was uncomfortable. the staff also made the bandages extremely tight each time.

she quickly joined her members in the stands. as she walked to her seat at the end of the row, they all complimented her.

even though this wasn't her first time at isac, she always showed up as if it were her first time. she would be excited every time they were invited.

she was pleased with her performance today and she was impressed with herself for doing rhythmic dancing.