suri's talks

##; | feb 9th,, 2019.

as they finally arrived at the door of the older girl's apartment, sunny lagged sadly behind suri

as they finally arrived at the door of the older girl's apartment, sunny lagged sadly behind suri. without looking back at sunny, suri entered as the door squeaked open and welcomed the younger one inside.

"you're welcome to the snacks in the kitchen," suri said, pointing to the white countertop island as she hurried to her bedroom to drop her bag, "please make yourself comfortable."

before entering the living room, sunny kicked off her shoes on the tile at the front door. she dragged her feet over to the beige couch and slouched into the corner, grabbing a pillow of the same hue and clutching it to her chest.

suri's hurried footsteps could be heard in the adjacent room as sunny listened. she finally noticed suri joining her in the living room as the footsteps grew closer and less hurried.

the older girl took a seat on the opposite side of the couch and raised her arm on the back.

"how about we start by discussing what caused your anger?" suri said, "i'm here to listen."

they locked eyes and the silence nearly ate at sunny as she sat there. sunny was sharing her feelings and thoughts to the person who was listening seconds later.

"it all started when i stepped into the room and she locked eyes with me and continued to confess to him in front of me!" sunny expressed the inconvenience.

suri spoke out as sunny came to a halt to collect her thoughts.

"sun, i have a question for you."

suri leaned her head on her hand as she laid her arm on the back of the couch. sunny glanced at her again and urged her to ask.

"do you trust him?"

"i do, i don't mind if he hangs out with his female friends," sunny groaned, "but to watch her confess to him in front of me and him do nothing makes me so upset."

suri nodded, acknowledging her grasp of the situation.

"i understand; i get jealous from time to time. however, i don't believe this should have been triggering enough to light your anger."

sunny groaned, knowing that suri was correct. what should she have done? she was entirely consumed by her anger and had no idea how to deal with it. she never learned how to appropriately cope with her emotions, so she doesn't experience them.

her gaze was drawn to her phone, which was sitting on the couch next to her. she had charged it while driving to suri's apartment.

mingyu was constantly bombarding her phone with calls and messages. sunny took her phone and flipped it so she couldn't see the screen.

"are you not going to respond to those?" suri asked, pointing to sunny's phone.

"i don't want to right now." sunny shrugged.

suri shifted her gaze away from her, glancing out the window at the other tall buildings and the sky. sunny took advantage of the opportunity to peep at the messages mingyu was sending to her phone while she was looking away.

when she became overwhelmed by what he was saying, she scrolled through the spam of messages and locked her phone.

"i thought you weren't responding to him." suri asked, a smirk on her face as she caught her.

sunny turned her phone on to airplane mode to prevent all messages and calls from anyone then placed it beside her on the couch once again.

sunny shifted in her seat, leaning against the back of the couch. her gaze was suddenly fixed on the white ceiling.

"one more thing." suri said, looking at the girl.

sunny hummed.

"do you believe mingyu could be the one for you?"

for the hundredth time today, sunny tilted her head to gaze at the older girl. she scoffed and paused for a moment to contemplate.

"would you like me to be absolutely honest?"

"of course."

"i don't think so, i don't think he's the one for me." sunny murmured.

suri's eyes widened as she was taken aback by thr girl's response. suri's reaction to sunny's comments made her laugh. sunny, on the other hand, wasn't joking and meant what she said.

"i don't think our relationship wasn't meant to be, but i don't think we're meant to be together forever." sunny explained.

"i understand and i believe it is a valid feeling," suri nodded, "also, do you plan on spending the night? i can make that happen."

"sure, i'd love to!" sunny excitedly jumped off the couch.

sunny leaped for joy at the ides of spending the night. her favorite thing in the world was staying at her friends' places, especially the ones she could actually enjoy being with.

"got it!" suri said as she stood up and grabbed her phone, "i'll let your members know and i'll get you a pillow and blanket."